GirthQuake
Inner city recruiter
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2018
- Messages
- 10,426
I don’t understand this post we absolutely need more from kb and the wr room
How much does play calling factor? Data from the ESPN play by play summaries.
View attachment 374951
I remember when people were giddy about him being fired and replaced by Donk. I thought it was stupid, because when he was here the first time, our WRs learned how to block, and play the position.Alot of people didn't want him to be our WR coach. I didnt care about recruiting that much because we have Mario but our WR's are VERY well developed and they all BLOCK. He's doing a great job.
Yup Mali might still be in heisman race if Mensah gets ball off in 2nd play here.. He was gonna hit Mali on fade but McCoy whiffed on block and almost caused game changing fumble or career altering injury for mensah..We need to be better on deep balls than 41%
Start there. That’s equally on the WR’s, the protection, and the QB
Yup Mali might still be in heisman race if Mensah gets ball off in 2nd play here.. He was gonna hit Mali on fade but McCoy whiffed on block and almost caused game changing fumble or career altering injury for mensah..