• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Kayode Oladele will be at camp tomorrow

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
image.gif

Tell Genron I got'em!

ageezy

Cane til I Die
saw where he struggled at 5star camp . . . may need a redshirt year for seasoning under chef kool

OrdunaDrive

Freshman
He's only played 1 year of football. If he doesn't take a redshirt, that would be beyond impressive.

CFLCane

Junior
If it wasn't bad enough that he got his ass whooped at rivals camp he's being represented by genron, jesus.

Check the sig.

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
If it wasn't bad enough that he got his ass whooped at rivals camp he's being represented by genron, jesus.

Check the sig.

He actually did pretty well in the 2nd session.

And he'll be a beast here.

Don't let facts get in the way of your narrative though

I find Koyote very impressive athletically and I'm going to trust Coach Kool's judgment. If Coach Kool wants him, I'm All in

gogeta4

All-ACC
he even when he got beat had a high motor. You can work that. He looked much better in the afternoon session. A kid that looked bad really was John Campbell...who we lead on the ot.

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
he even when he got beat had a high motor. You can work that. He looked much better in the afternoon session. A kid that looked bad really was John Campbell...who we lead on the ot.

The people who who actually there in person disagree re; Campbell. He got the Jekyll/Hyde award fron Rivals. They said he looked bad on some reps, but great on others. Not very suprising considering he needs a year in the weight room before he'll be physically ready. He's pretty much exactly what he's evaluated as, a high 3*/low 4* guy.

Last edited:

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Just want you want. A Jekyl and Hyde OT. Nothing more assuring to a QB than an OT who is wildly inconsistent.

gcane44

Junior
Just want you want. A Jekyl and Hyde OT. Nothing more assuring to a QB than an OT who is wildly inconsistent.

Maybe they move him inside? It's too early to tell. He's just a kid with HS training.

Moving him inside makes no sense. He has the frame of a tackle and the feet. He's not getting blown by. He's largely able to mirror the edge rushers he just gets blown thru or pushed back too often. It's all about adding strength to that frame. He needs to be able to anchor down

He's got a baby face and nice frame so he's def a promising prospect. Not my top OT choice, but I'll def be pleased with the addition.

His offer list speaks for itself

Maybe they move him inside? It's too early to tell. He's just a kid with HS training.

Very few kids come in ready physically and technique wise to step right in and play at the same level as kids already in the program. That's why 100% of the teams would rather red shirt their incoming freshmen to get them prepared.