BTW i wish Coley would give Stacy Coley some down field routes. Im not sure whats going on with him going down field. Hope he gets it going soon, I miss Stacy.
No panic being in his own end zone either. Also showed nice anticipation on the Duke first down pass. The kid is doing what NFL guys do as far as throwing to spots and throwing guys open, rather than the Stephen Morris approach of see a window and throw it 100 MPH. It's impressive. Not a knock on Stephen, it's just something we haven't seen for a long time. He's trusting the coaching and trusting his WRs more and more each week.
First player I've seen continue to progress through the year at qb? Instead of regress no interest 2 games "RUNS AND KICKS DOWN A FRESHLY MADE WOOD DOOR" so he's clearly making progress.
That toss was a thing of beauty. PD left $$ on the table not finding it. NFL throw, not NFL catch. PD has improved a bunch, but 99 yards right there would have been so nice. And Berrios drop a TD too. Brad would have really had **** of night to go with Duke's with those two plays. That 3rd down pass throwing Duke open was also something very special.
When he threw it, I immediately thought touchdown, but then I couldn't believe it that Dorsett wasn't even looking. It was so good it took Dorsett by surprise I think. lol