Kayaa's Spring Game Performance.....

Advertisement
This is good news...I would be very concerned if an inexperience O line would be dominating the experienced D line.

Fall practices aren't open to the public, hasn't it been like that for some time now?

14-of-28 for 139 yards with one touchdown and three interceptions.....

Golden would not release the official statistics. That was against our weak vanilla defense.

The offense needed 14 drives to score a touchdown

That is the last time the general public or media was able to watch this team perform. The Fall has been completely closed to media and fans.

Huge red flag going into this season if you ask me.

The rah rah bull**** coming out of the UM media machine means nothing. This offense is in trouble.....the OL is a weakness that this team will not be able to overcome.

I hate Al Golden as much as you but your off on this one, yearby didn't play and Edwards played one snap. The coordinators were being so vanilla and the way our D played no QB would have played well. The qb's had literally one second to throw.

Advertisement
"The defensive line dominated the offensive line, which didn’t help the quarterbacks. Offensive coordinator James Coley wasn’t pleased."

“That’s why we went out and signed five offensive linemen,” Coley said. “… Am I thrilled with the offensive line today? No.”

Read that again...our DL dominated the OL. Our DL has never dominated anything under Golden.

Coley says he signed 5 OL because we struggled in the spring game. Are those true freshman OL supposed to be the answer? Gawd help us if that is the case.

LOL,So Coley signed 5 OL because we struggled in the spring game.I could have swore NSD came before the spring game.

14-of-28 for 139 yards with one touchdown and three interceptions.....

Golden would not release the official statistics. That was against our weak vanilla defense.

The offense needed 14 drives to score a touchdown

That is the last time the general public or media was able to watch this team perform. The Fall has been completely closed to media and fans.

Huge red flag going into this season if you ask me.

The rah rah bull**** coming out of the UM media machine means nothing. This offense is in trouble.....the OL is a weakness that this team will not be able to overcome.

Nothing to worry about. All those 10 minute 15 play TD drives the defense is going to give up will cover up any defensive problems very nicely.

Advertisement
All in line with 4-8. Don't buy this bull. How can you guys phathom a team with 7 draft picks finishing 6-7, how are they going to get better. By holding hands and singing kumba yah? Gtfoh with that $h!t. Golden is not finishing the season. FSU sent this clown in a spiral every year. They are first ACC game.....woopty. It will be as if last season didn't end. There are 12 starts on the OL.....12. And that swiss cheese Wefense not stopping anyone. Those are terrible numbers for Kaaya. 4-8 like I said long ago. Which 4.....no idea

Bethune put up ALOT of yards against Golden and Miami in 2012.

Al doesn't have Duke or Lamar Miller to bail him out. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

You've got to be kidding. The only interesting part will be seeing individual performances by 'Canes players and how they set themselves up for future depth charts, and seeing whether we beat BCU by 24 or 44.

LOL....you will see how bad this team is very soon.

Golden threw in the towel a long time ago. He is not fighting to save his job. He is biding his time until he gets fired. Golden's teams have always been unprepared.....it will be much worse this year.

We will struggle against Bethune.....not saying we lose but it will be tight into the second half.

Pure idiocy...but that describes all your posts.

Learn how to have a debate tool....

Oh the irony!

Advertisement
It's good news that our D, which has been putrid every year, dominated our offense. No really. It is. Just listen to Folden's nut barnacles.

People around here want to crown Kaaya as the next Joe Montana. Kid had a good freshman year, but disappeared in big moments against big teams. I understand he was only a freshman, but let see him do it consistently against the best teams in the ACC before we hand him the Heisman.

Advertisement
People around here want to crown Kaaya as the next Joe Montana. Kid had a good freshman year, but disappeared in big moments against big teams. I understand he was only a freshman, but let see him do it consistently against the best teams in the ACC before we hand him the Heisman.

This

No one is handing him the Heisman, but the bottom line is that even as a true freshman he showed that he's better than 90% of the QBs out there. It's far from just "people around here" saying he is an excellent QB, that's the unanimous view of all of the pundits and experts throughout college football media as well.

Everything Golden is doing is to make his last days here comfortable.

He completely cut off the media. Go listen to Matt Porter.....he commented yesterday that he was looking at his notes from practices and scrimmages last year; however, he doesn't have any this year because everything has been closed. Nobody has a clue what this team will look like. The fanbase and media is going to EXPLODE after the first loss.

Golden is on the edge as well and I expect him to lose it at some point. The dude is miserable.

None of it has anything to do with winning games.

Advertisement
Back