Kayaa's Spring Game Performance.....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
14-of-28 for 139 yards with one touchdown and three interceptions.....

Golden would not release the official statistics. That was against our weak vanilla defense.

The offense needed 14 drives to score a touchdown

That is the last time the general public or media was able to watch this team perform. The Fall has been completely closed to media and fans.

Huge red flag going into this season if you ask me.

The rah rah bull**** coming out of the UM media machine means nothing. This offense is in trouble.....the OL is a weakness that this team will not be able to overcome.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes.

That was the last time the public was able to see this team live because fat Al cut off the media and fans in a deliberate attempt to silence his critics.

Everything you hear coming out of fall camp is so "positive"; however, do not be fooled. This will not be a good football team.

I will be amazed if Golden makes it through the entire season.

Yes.

That was the last time the public was able to see this team live because fat Al cut off the media and fans in a deliberate attempt to silence his critics.

Everything you hear coming out of fall camp is so "positive"; however, do not be fooled. This will not be a good football team.

I will be amazed if Golden makes it through the entire season.

I'm amazed your mother didn't drop you off at firestation.

Advertisement
NotThisAgain.jpg

Weren't there several drops and maybe 2 of those INTs were deflections? I know Scott seemingly couldn't catch anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"The defensive line dominated the offensive line, which didn’t help the quarterbacks. Offensive coordinator James Coley wasn’t pleased."

“That’s why we went out and signed five offensive linemen,” Coley said. “… Am I thrilled with the offensive line today? No.”

Read that again...our DL dominated the OL. Our DL has never dominated anything under Golden.

Coley says he signed 5 OL because we struggled in the spring game. Are those true freshman OL supposed to be the answer? Gawd help us if that is the case.

Defensive dominance is usually a very good sign

Not in a spring game......

I want my defense to dominant ALL THE TIME. Good defenses always dominate. Spring, summer, 7 on 7...don't matter. Football is a sport where it's always easier to stop somebody than it is to score. Offense requires skill and timing, while most of defense discipline and athleticism. If I play smart and I'm a better athlete, I should be able to win.

We haven't had a QB this good in a decade. Beating the crap out of him in practice is what they need to be doing. Dorsey and them boys was taking L's on the practice field daily.

Advertisement
It should be. Our D is much older all the way around and most have finally picked up the gawd awful scheme after 2-3 years. Sad but true.

Our defense is "older" after losing Perryman, Gunter and Chickilo to the NFL?

"The defensive line dominated the offensive line, which didn’t help the quarterbacks. Offensive coordinator James Coley wasn’t pleased."

“That’s why we went out and signed five offensive linemen,” Coley said. “… Am I thrilled with the offensive line today? No.”

Read that again...our DL dominated the OL. Our DL has never dominated anything under Golden.

Coley says he signed 5 OL because we struggled in the spring game. Are those true freshman OL supposed to be the answer? Gawd help us if that is the case.

This D-Line ain't no joke man. I'm telling you.

Advertisement
Back