KAYAAK Kyrnobyl: Concussion or Bad Shoulder?

jevoasis

Addicted to ****
What say you fine folks. If its concussion, he should have cleared the cobwebs by now. Shoulder injury, then **** him and go to plan B or C

Advertisement
What say you fine folks. If its concussion, he should have cleared the cobwebs by now. Shoulder injury, then **** him and go to plan B or C

It's hard to know where to start, but how about this...maybe, just maybe, (potentially) jacked up Kayaa is looking better in practice than pristine Rosier. Or, ya know, maybe Richt just knows his #2 is the best option but doesn't want to play him.

Rosier would've played had it been a concussion. I think part of Brad's problem is he has been battered for a season and a half due to horrid line play. I don't know how you fix someone who has become a headcase.

Advertisement
.... I think it is his kidneys

looks like he is about ready to pee out there..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Doctors say they can't figure out what's wrong with him, but I know what's wrong.
He got a broken heart because of me.

It's hard to know where to start, but how about this...maybe, just maybe, (potentially) jacked up Kayaa is looking better in practice than pristine Rosier. Or, ya know, maybe Richt just knows his #2 is the best option but doesn't want to play him.

What if Rosier is the type of player who balls out in a game yet struggles in pracice

Advertisement
I think Brad and Coley have the same problem. They have taken some big shots and are now assuming that they are going to drilled on each play. Call it what you may but they lack the confidence to make plays...............

What if Rosier is the type of player who balls out in a game yet struggles in pracice

Not saying that there aren't occasionally players like that, but those are the exception, not the rule.

Advertisement
Back