Kayaa wins the heisman next year

Advertisement
The entire OL would need to be replaced with something resembling a competent OL and Kaaya would need to learn how to run every once in awhile in order to even have a chance at a Heisman. Clearly, there's reason for optimism--but let's not get ridiculous.

Kaaya has the talent to win a Heisman but the problem is the talent around him. Our WR's are a nightmare next year. I don't see us throwing the ball enough for him to wint he Heisman next year.

.... there is enough talent for him to throw the ball to. The problem is there are better QBs who will be challenging for the Heisman next year like Watson and the Oklahoma QB. Kaaya needs to show that he has what it takes to will this team to wins before he will even be considered a Heisman contender.

Stick to the UGA board, zorne. You don't know anything about anything.

Kaaya has the talent to win a Heisman but the problem is the talent around him. Our WR's are a nightmare next year. I don't see us throwing the ball enough for him to wint he Heisman next year.

.... there is enough talent for him to throw the ball to. The problem is there are better QBs who will be challenging for the Heisman next year like Watson and the Oklahoma QB. Kaaya needs to show that he has what it takes to will this team to wins before he will even be considered a Heisman contender.

Dont understand ur response but like I said we have enough talent at receiver it's time to stop making excuses for Kaaya.

Dont understand ur response but like I said we have enough talent at receiver it's time to stop making excuses for Kaaya.

I don't think Kaaya is making excuses. He was much better at protecting the ball this year and throwing out of the pocket. There is another step he needs to take so let's hope that happens.

Advertisement

You thinking we have "enough talent at receiver" just proves that you are dumbass zorne.

I wouldn't take any other qb in the nation

you guys are really understating what richt is gonna do with this animal during this offseason

that kid is a baller a flat out stud to the nth degree

Right, any reason given for Kayaa not winning a Heisman is and excuse. I love that middle ground is avoided like the plague around here.

Advertisement
Back