Kayaa game to win or lose.......

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
Vt will force Kayaa to beat them in Blacksburg. The key will be out TE and and Coley with Kayaa on offense. I see 8 man in the box all game. Vt will be without their best defensive lineman and middle LB.

Advertisement
All the Folden Fanboys are going to start setting up Kaaya as the fall guy just in case Flubberneck rallies his horrible beat up team to a miracle win.

Luther Maddy, the Cane killer, is out. He's the heart and soul of that team. Their leading tackler Williams is out. Their second best DB, Facsyon, is out. And they've got nothing on offense.

This is a bad and beat up shell of a team we are facing. Kaaya should go off on them.

Too much to put on a freshman
And. Here. We. Go.

Kaaya isn't a freshman anymore in the sense that he's already been in 2 hostile road environments. If he doesn't have those road game yips out of his system by now he never will.

Advertisement
I think it's Feliciano's game to win or lose. Either him or Corn Elder.

As long as we're going to put it on one guy, does it matter who it is?

Kaaya needs to play a good game. So does the rest of the team.

I call bullsh1t on the premise of the OP. This game is on the corches to win or lose. Everyone knows that Pud Foster is going to try to pressure Kaaya tomorrow night. If I know it, OP knows it and everyone else knows it, the corches better come up with a plan to counteract it. Isn't that what they are getting paid big bucks for?

I call bullsh1t on the premise of the OP. This game is on the corches to win or lose. Everyone knows that Pud Foster is going to try to pressure Kaaya tomorrow night. If I know it, OP knows it and everyone else knows it, the corches better come up with a plan to counteract it. Isn't that what they are getting paid big bucks for?

This is especially true when they're missing 3 of their best defensive players.

There are zero excuses for UM corches if they lose this game. VT wasn't great to begin with and they are depleted beyond repair at this point. This should be a walkover for UM.

Advertisement

There are zero excuses for UM corches if they lose this game. VT wasn't great to begin with and they are depleted beyond repair at this point. This should be a walkover for UM.

This is a Folden fake hero moment like when we beat Ohio Taint with their backup QB getting his first reps and an interim corching staff. UM should annihilate this decimated vag tech team.

We will win or lose this game based on the defenses ability to get off the field. Plain and simple.

If we get off the field defensively, Kaaya won't be placed in situations where he has to force it. That's when his turnovers happen.

There's veterans all over the **** field on defense and a system that's been in place for four years with a slob who has 7 years of experience at DC.

why don't they bail out our freshman QB one time in a big game against a big opponent. One freakin time.

This is a Folden fake hero moment like when we beat Ohio Taint with their backup QB getting his first reps and an interim corching staff. UM should annihilate this decimated vag tech team.

Yup. I believe that we are in for a few more of the fake hero moments this year, and we are going to be saddled with that sweaty, greasy carbunkle unless he gets a better job offer, so I am hoping that we have enough of the fake hero moments that he dupes someone into taking him off of our hands.

All true. Yet inexplicably, Fat Al will still coach scared and try not to lose. **** will rarely work on the road - even against a mediocre team.
All the Folden Fanboys are going to start setting up Kaaya as the fall guy just in case Flubberneck rallies his horrible beat up team to a miracle win.

Luther Maddy, the Cane killer, is out. He's the heart and soul of that team. Their leading tackler Williams is out. Their second best DB, Facsyon, is out. And they've got nothing on offense.

This is a bad and beat up shell of a team we are facing. Kaaya should go off on them.

Advertisement
Bud Foster is going to destroy the young QB. His skill level isn't ready for a Thursday night game at Va Tech. He doesn't have a strong HC or OC who will get him ready for whatever Foster throws out there at him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Every year since Al Golden took over this train wreck we have improved on and off the field. No more NCAA sanctions, more wins every year, n better recruiting class. Still many of the basement mental midgets here complain. We r not going to play for or win the NC every year, those days are over. I expect plus 9 wins a year n maybe more depending on how we project every year. Oh by the way, alum 1988.

Hey killacane I said plus 9 u mental midget not 9. This means 10-12 per year.

To all the naysayers, Uncle Luke, and the bandwagon fans this U is in a better position now than 3 yrs ago. We have a 9 win season, a top 5 recruiting class, and a bright future. Yes, our defense is below par but we are not to far away. Give Golden 2 more yrs, same results he must go. By 2015 at a minimum we must win ACC championship. Why 2 yrs, he will have a Senior-Junior team with 2 deep in every position, no excuses. Go CANES!!!!!

Call me crazy, but I think Kaaya has one of his best games of the year. And I think we win if we can keep them from making big plays on special teams.

Advertisement
Back