Kayaa actually has working feet

Advertisement
What a difference. Shouldn't have taken the staff 8 games to teach him that but glad they did and nice to see him "trust the process"

I just think it's also finally dawning on him that even though he is a slow ****, he can still be effective moving a bit

Advertisement
When he scrambled up the middle for 3, I think cried a little tear of joy. It was glorious.

Been saying all year he should run it more. Slow as he is, he's likely to get positive yardage instead of taking a sack.

Play was going away from us in the stadium, but did he scramble for 10 or so on one play? That **** is there a LOT when teams play man and everyone turns around and runs. It'd change the entire dynamic of our offense. We still had way more 3 and outs than necessary.

Advertisement
Play was going away from us in the stadium, but did he scramble for 10 or so on one play? That **** is there a LOT when teams play man and everyone turns around and runs. It'd change the entire dynamic of our offense. We still had way more 3 and outs than necessary.

He ran for 12 yards. nearly doubled his career long of 7 yards. Agree, he needs to do that more.

On that play he didn't look fast by any stretch of the imagination but he definitely looked better running it than I expected.

On that play he didn't look fast by any stretch of the imagination but he definitely looked better running it than I expected.

I mean, no one is asking him to be Cam Newton. But, if Brady can move around and make defenses pay for turning around in the NFL, Kaaya should be coached and willing to do it in the ACC. As we can see, it really freakin' helps change down and distance scenarios.

I mean, no one is asking him to be Cam Newton. But, if Brady can move around and make defenses pay for turning around in the NFL, Kaaya should be coached and willing to do it in the ACC. As we can see, it really freakin' helps change down and distance scenarios.

**** even Peyton Manning had a couple rushing TDs in his career

Advertisement
He still looks awkward as ****, but I'll take it. Guess the lightbulb finally went off and he realized anything is better than just standing there waiting get clobbered. ****, on one play I thought he was actually going to get into the end zone.

If we are going with RPO all the time he needs to run the ball some. It doesn't matter if he isn't fast and only gets a few yards, they need to keep the defense honest and have them defend the QB run. The scrambling was definitely a pleasant surprise today.

Advertisement

many were due to player error

Even if he just gets one yard, it's better than taking a sack and getting negative

Most sacks probably average 5 to 7 yards, so yes....anything is better than nothing. I meant to add th at above. What always drove me nuts about a lot of his sacks, he just stood there.

Even if he just gets one yard, it's better than taking a sack and getting negative

Most sacks probably average 5 to 7 yards, so yes....anything is better than nothing. I meant to add th at above. What always drove me nuts about a lot of his sacks, he just stood there.

Yeah there's definitely a difference between standing tall in the pocket and making a play and just waiting for the pass rush

Advertisement
Back