Kansas City Offense

LoyalCane24

Junior
I hope Richt is copying down every single play that Kansas City calls. They are explosive and get the ball into their playmakers hands. Every run they have goes for a gain not because of the O line but because of the unpredictable offensive scheme. Their offense is probably the most explosive offense in the NFL and there is no reason why we can't model off of this. We have our tyreek hill(thomas) we have our Watkins(Wiggins/Cager) we have our Hunt(Homer/Dallas) and we have our Kelce in Jordan. That type of offense would be dominant in Miami. Constant movement and screens and explosive runs. That should be Miami football.

Advertisement
Richt is mostly trying too decide if he wants to go

Run, run, pass
Pass, run, run
run, pass, run

Andy Reid’s offensive mind compared to Richt’s is Angelina Jolie compared to Amy Schumer. Richt couldn’t hold Andy reid’s Jock strap

Richt is mostly trying too decide if he wants to go

Run, run, pass
Pass, run, run
run, pass, run
I don't get why he doesn't want to become an elite OC. If I were in his position I would be studying every successful offense and trying to replicate the plays that work and get rid of the ones that don't. The fact that he hasn't changed anything in his 3 years here ****es me off

If I’m An OC of a team how do I not pick the brains of Briles, Andy Reid l, Chip, kiffin, and Sean McVay who I think is a true offensive genius

Advertisement
Is it true that when teams are scheduled to play Miami, the DC is given the week before the game off ?

I don't get why he doesn't want to become an elite OC. If I were in his position I would be studying every successful offense and trying to replicate the plays that work and get rid of the ones that don't. The fact that he hasn't changed anything in his 3 years here ****es me off
Richt is calling plays like Coach Klein after Georgia took his playbook from him.

Andy Reid’s offensive mind compared to Richt’s is Angelina Jolie compared to Amy Schumer. Richt couldn’t hold Andy reid’s Jock strap

This analogy makes me vomit just thinking of it. Andy Reid...yuck. I'm a thick ***' and ****' guy so I give Shumer a slight edge in pilf dept.

This analogy makes me vomit just thinking of it. Andy Reid...yuck. I'm a thick ***' and ****' guy so I give Shumer a slight edge in pilf dept.
Ha we get what he means tho...

Reid has been masterful with handling Mahomes...Actually incorporating some of the Texas Tech stuff into their offense for him.

Advertisement
Imagine how Reid would handle Perry, infinitely better than Rigcht...

Dude knows QB's...

If I’m An OC of a team how do I not pick the brains of Briles, Andy Reid l, Chip, kiffin, and Sean McVay who I think is a true offensive genius

Because you think your brain is bigger than everyone else and your set in your ways because you’ve been doing this for 30years

Advertisement
While I get what you’re saying and agree with the principle you’re espousing - you should ask Eagles fans what they think of walrus-*** looking Andy Reid. Hint - they don’t look back very fondly on their Andy Reid days.

Advertisement
What’s funny is that living near Philly, all Eagles fans ever complained about was Reid’s playcalling and that he couldn’t win the big game. The latter is still relevant, but it just goes to show that every coach is criticized. I think Reid is a good play caller, but he also has some insane weapons on that offense.

In fairness Andy Reid’s jock strap is made out of depleted uranianium and rebar concrete to hold his gunt up.

Advertisement
Back