Kamren Kinchens Talks Being State Champ, Updates Recruitment

View as article
His commitment is getting close.....this is the 247 way of saying “ to be continued , oh and purchase itu for all the latest”. I almost forgot hedging , if he happens to pick Auburn they can say “ we told you they were a threat”. If he picks Miami you say “ we said it would be um, luckily we held off auburn” . Lmao.
“Auburn is making it close, stay tuned, this one’s coming down to the wire, sources close to _____ are saying this is more of a fight than you might believe, I’ve spoken with someone close to ____ who says he is intrigued by what the school has to offer, he may commit to ____ but at this point nothing would surprise me, expect this to be a battle until NSD, every day it seems like the winds are blowing in a different direction, one corch told me he’s always loved the idea of playing SEC ball, the McRib should be a full time menu option, he’s got ties to the Auburn staff and the staff is selling him on being the next Percy Harvey, sitch is fluit!, no I‘m not putting my reputation on any of this.”

Advertisement
Starting to feel like the staff may have a real battle on their hands for Kinchens. You can never count Auburn out of any recruitment if they want a guy. Just saw an update today on Auburn 247 board.

We wouldn’t count out Auburn just yet with 4-star safety Kamren Kinchens of Miami (Fla.) Northwestern. Yes, one of his teammates, receiver Romello Brinson, recently committed to the ‘Canes. Yes, Miami leads in the 247Sports Crystal Ball. Yes, a former Northwestern assistant now coaches at Miami. And … yes, the staff in Coral Gables is said to be fairly confident.

But Auburn continues to believe it is very much in it to land Kinchens, who visited the Tigers earlier this year. In fact, 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong talked to one source who thinks Kinchens will pick Auburn.

Additionally, one source close to this recruitment told me this: “Auburn has a very realistic chance.”

Now, obviously, neither of us has put in a Crystal Ball pick for Auburn and we continue to dig for intel. But from what we’re hearing, it’s too early to sleep on the SEC school here.

Kinchens plans to announce his decision July 11. He said he will reveal the choice at noon ET on Twitter.
Even if he commits to us or them for that matter I know we won't give up on him and how Auburn flipped the kid from us last cycle I know they aren't going to give up. I'm not worried at all. If Manny gets the team to do what they need to do on the field we will be good with his commitment or with someone else's.

Advertisement
Quick question, why the **** would this source say he did that? Is he retarded?
Honest question, is this type of info frowned upon here? It was pretty obvious with all the MNW boys posting stuff.

Now if it's a more secret recruit, I get not putting it out there like that. But Kinchens was no secret. Only to the Auburn insiders apparently.

Advertisement
Honest question, is this type of info frowned upon here? It was pretty obvious with all the MNW boys posting stuff.

Now if it's a more secret recruit, I get not putting it out there like that. But Kinchens was no secret. Only to the Auburn insiders apparently.
It’s just not right and it ****es players off. Jarrid Williams was angered that his commitment got leaked. It matters that they make their own commitment.

That wasn’t directed towards you btw. People shouldn’t ruin a kids moment like that.

It’s just not right and it ****es players off. Jarrid Williams was angered that his commitment got leaked. It matters that they make their own commitment.
How come yall dont get mad at cribby then? Lol I mean no offense, I'm just trying to learn the law of the land around here. I should be more subtle?

How come yall dont get mad at cribby then? Lol I mean no offense, I'm just trying to learn the law of the land around here. I should be more subtle?
Because Cribbs isn’t always so forward about it. There’s a difference between going “Cane” and “Yo he told the staff 3 weeks ago he’s coming. He’ll be a cane a month from now”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back