Play_Boi_Bobby
Freshman
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2025
- Messages
- 225
The kid says he “bleeds maroon and white”. MState is the hometown school, but is there a chance…….
I believe it is entirely possible if he has a good agent for him to talk some business sense into him. Look at the track record we have with quarterbacks, especially the trajectory this year for Mensah. We have seen that you write a blank check when there is an elite quarterback potentially available. You pull out all the stops because that position can make her break not just your season but your program. We have seen this with Cam Ward and Mensah.
I think if this would be a possibility, we would have to be already working behind the scenes. Has anyone heard anything on whether or not we’re trying?
I believe it is entirely possible if he has a good agent for him to talk some business sense into him. Look at the track record we have with quarterbacks, especially the trajectory this year for Mensah. We have seen that you write a blank check when there is an elite quarterback potentially available. You pull out all the stops because that position can make her break not just your season but your program. We have seen this with Cam Ward and Mensah.
I think if this would be a possibility, we would have to be already working behind the scenes. Has anyone heard anything on whether or not we’re trying?