Kam Kinchens = Zoa Energy Athlete

Controversy is the main reason she's so widely known. I've watched all of 2 minutes of women's basketball in my life (and I've had numerous friends who were beats in the WNBA but I have zero interest in watching them play) so no clue how good she is on the court. But if all that stuff didn't happen with that white girl in the tournament (no clue who she is either)than I'd simply say who is that awkward looking light skinned chick up there. But hey that's just me and if Duane thinks she was good for his product I'm sure she is. He's very diligent with everything he does.
Her NIL bread is crazy… she’s making more now than what she’ll probably touch in the WNBA which speaks to everything you just pointed out.

Advertisement
Controversy is the main reason she's so widely known. I've watched all of 2 minutes of women's basketball in my life (and I've had numerous friends who were beats in the WNBA but I have zero interest in watching them play) so no clue how good she is on the court. But if all that stuff didn't happen with that white girl in the tournament (no clue who she is either)than I'd simply say who is that awkward looking light skinned chick up there. But hey that's just me and if Duane thinks she was good for his product I'm sure she is. He's very diligent with everything he does.
I watched a little and Reese is very good, but hardly transcendent. In fact, the white girl whose name escapes me (hence women’s college basketball), is the better player. Bu the controversy raised Reese’s profile 100x. I hope they all get paid but I also think it’s OK to admit that most men don’t watch women’s college basketball.

Her NIL bread is crazy… she’s making more now than what she’ll probably touch in the WNBA which speaks to everything you just pointed out.
Honestly the different revenue streams available to these people, youtubers etc it just don't make no sense. Society is ****ed when people with zero talent beyond stupidity that catches the eye of morons around the world get financially put in place to be set for generations. It's like Jake and Logan Paul. Filthy rich and not one single ounce of talent or their brains has got them there. All it takes is understanding ur demographics available to you.

Honestly the different revenue streams available to these people, youtubers etc it just don't make no sense. Society is ****ed when people with zero talent beyond stupidity that catches the eye of morons around the world get financially put in place to be set for generations. It's like Jake and Logan Paul. Filthy rich and not one single ounce of talent or their brains has got them there. All it takes is understanding ur demographics available to you.
Orrrr how being a YouTuber who records themselves playing video games is more valuable than athletes, actors or musicians.

These jits gettin contracts upwards of $100Ms 🗣️TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!!

Yeah, I’m jealous AF. Lol

Advertisement
It is just a matter of being able to capture attention at a time when how you do/what you do is marketable. Athletes used to also have day jobs.

Orrrr how being a YouTuber who records themselves playing video games is more valuable than athletes, actors or musicians.

I saw an article recently that basically called out stupid people like me that get up early and go to a job everyday for a paycheck..

For real. One of the businesses I got into because of Ac is something where we own several different eteams and good lawd the money these dudes are getting is just Stoopid. Every one of them is making multiple millions monthly from nothing but this... Crazy.

Sound like good pr team to me..

Advertisement
I saw an article recently that basically called out stupid people like me that get up early and go to a job everyday for a paycheck..

Ya dont even know, this is just the beginning, its only gonna get even more stupid.. A ton of people still dont understand, wait til ya catch wind of pinky doll.. making 7k a day

For real. One of the businesses I got into because of Ac is something where we own several different eteams and good lawd the money these dudes are getting is just Stoopid. Every one of them is making multiple millions monthly from nothing but this... Crazy.
Me when I think about all the times my ole girl told me to “shut that got **** game off and do something productive”

1689823124343.gif

Advertisement
Ya dont even know, this is just the beginning, its only gonna get even more stupid.. A ton of people still dont understand, wait til ya catch wind of pinky doll.. making 7k a day

I don't even know what I just watched.

Annoying as ****.

People will give money away for the strangest of reasons.

Heard about ASMR and that's even more annoying. Here's an example.

To each their own though.

What in thee actual **** did I just watch?!? I'm sorry I'm all for people getting some bread but seriously, WHAT IN THE **** DID I JUST WATCH? It's not even cause I just fried brain cells watching that nonsense. But it for real ****ed me off that so many people would follow this chick so she can do that nonsense and she'll get rich off of that.

Advertisement

The entire thing was a marketing / NIL play… it was a non controversy turned circus to create clicks, likes and presence.. and it worked…

Reese's teammate Flau' jae Johnson is the one with real talent outside of basketball, she can legit spit a hot 16. Her dad was rapper Camouflage out of Savannah.

Advertisement
Back