Kam Kinchens - Finding His Voice

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium

I welled up with pride reading this fantastic article by Cristy and wanted to share it. This outstanding young man is an All American on and off the field. It gives me great hope for the future that extraordinary and exemplary young men like Kam really do exist and will make a tremendous impact for years to come.

Advertisement
angry get out GIF by Lifetime Telly

Advertisement

I welled up with pride reading this fantastic article by Cristy and wanted to share it. This outstanding young man is an All American on and off the field. It gives me great hope for the future that extraordinary and exemplary young men like Kam really do exist and will make a tremendous impact for years to come.
Thanks for posting! Great player and great young man! Christie always does a wonderful job.

He is the standard of why we are all Hurricanes fans!!. The past always makes us skeptical but when you read an article like that its hard not to get excited for the game and asode from being a fan understanding all the work them young men put in to win. I hope when adversity hits during the season that he is a vocal leader to get his teammates back on track..he is the leader of this team and not TVD. I believe they will go where Kam lead them.

Advertisement

REAL Cane!!!

Advertisement
Kinchens hasn’t stepped foot off campus since his freshman year unless it’s to help the community. He’s cut from a different cloth.

If JW can match what Kam brings on the field..you are talking about the best safety combo we have had here since Merriweather/Phillips in 2005. And the best safety combo in the country. LCE said Kam would be better than JW when they both came out. I didnt believe him. He was right. He is the premier safety in the country. Hoping he can have a great year again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back