Kam is NOT an All-American

IbzRlz

Recruit
This won't be popular, but Kam is absolutely not an All-American. He got burnt for the TD against GT last week and gave up big plays (and at least 1 TD) this week. JW is a 15-yard penalty waiting to happen. Everyone wants to bask TVD and he deserves some blame, but Kam and JW can't stop anything

Advertisement
Agreed. He's vastly overrated cause some nice (and some easy) INT's and cuz hes a locker room leader. As a player, he's very average. Your safety cant be a boom or bust guy who gives up big TDs all the time. I would take Jaquan Johnson or Sheldrick Redwine over Kam every day.

This won't be popular, but Kam is absolutely not an All-American. He got burnt for the TD against GT last week and gave up big plays (and at least 1 TD) this week. JW is a 15-yard penalty waiting to happen. Everyone wants to bask TVD and he deserves some blame, but Kam and JW can't stop anything

Kam is either overrated, or selfish. Some of those plays he blows are maddening...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only our fans love to trash their best players
Stop with the nonsense. Kam was good and sometimes great no doubt.

He got baited and bamboozled which lead to huge plays and often touchdowns waaaaaaaaay too many times for a player of his caliber. He earned the criticism he received.

However, he has the potential to be a great NFL safety and we all hope he will be.

Advertisement
Sure they did but I don't remember it being as blatant or as often.

Also the ones you mentioned are in a different higher category all together.
100% correct. Kam was a good player, no doubt. Showed all the signs and potential of being great, but never really got there. Sure, he was great in a few games, but mainly good/average majority of his time here. Gave up a lot of big plays thru the air and seemed to miss an open field tackle every game which led to a big gain or TD. Kam reminds me of Mo Sikes, but with more upside. And no, I am not bashing Mo Sikes. He was a good player for us, but that was it. Nothing more.

Stop with the nonsense. Kam was good and sometimes great no doubt.

He got baited and bamboozled which lead to huge plays and often touchdowns waaaaaaaaay too many times for a player of his caliber. He earned the criticism he received.

However, he has the potential to be a great NFL safety and we all hope he will be.
**** him for making mistakes. If you think Kam was our biggest problem this year then you are the one with the nonsense

Advertisement
Back