Kaleb Boateng 2019 OT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya but at this point you take as many bodies as you can at OL...We need tackles desperately

Agree 100%. Regardless if everyone jumps go after this kid and someone like Vashon Bailey or Cartwright. Will they be developed by Searles? No. lol. But they will have a lot of upside for the next hopefully much better OL coach to work with one day.

Advertisement
Neal isn’t in the mix

I am aware.

I am just saying, even if they were, I would take Boateng on the back end of our class as a developmental tackle.

I've made a few posts on the matter...but I would be hustling offers like a mad man right now. Wardrick Wilson, Vince Murphy, Kaleb Boateng, Howard Allen, Darius Washington, Adrian Medley, Jake Pope, Mark Fox...

Essentially, your Offensive Line class has blown up and you need to start from scratch in November. Gotta make the best of it. See if you can flip a guy elsewhere, hunt down some mid-tier P5 talents, etc. You can't swing and miss or punt the position. Find 3-4 and get them on board ASAP.

This isn't including JUCO or a Grad Transfer that I think we need as well. In a perfect world...3 freshmen, a JUCO, and a Grad Transfer would at least make me feel better that they are trying.

Advertisement
3 am at the bar. All the hot chicks are taken.
Gotta go in and pat the stats gents. standards be damned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back