2024 Kaj Sanders 3* Safety from Bergen Catholic in NJ

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Kaj Sanders unofficially visited on April 6 and is officially visiting on June 19 and committing on July 30.

Advertisement
Didn't have a good experience last year trying to get safeties out of the North East (especially head to head with O$U in NJ). As of now, I don't see O$U on his offer list.

Last edited:
Normally it's 'take on name alone' but this one will be 'pass on name alone.'

Wrong thread?

Great Player. Hopefully they go after Qunicy Porter at WR 6'3 190 WR as a Sophomore, he's the #1 player in 25 out of NJ kid can straight up go up and get the ball. Bergen Catholic also has a stud Sophomore at QB Dominic Campanile comes from a whole family of QBs Dad's the Coach at Bergen and yes same Campanile as Dolphins LB coach. The other brother Nunzio just got a job at Syracuse. I know very Italian names but North Jersey with Italians is like South Florida with Cubans we're all over.

#17 Lefty QB is Dominic #0 is Porter

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great Player. Hopefully they go after Qunicy Porter at WR 6'3 190 WR as a Sophomore, he's the #1 player in 25 out of NJ kid can straight up go up and get the ball. Bergen Catholic also has a stud Sophomore at QB Dominic Campanile comes from a whole family of QBs Dad's the Coach at Bergen and yes same Campanile as Dolphins LB coach. The other brother Nunzio just got a job at Syracuse. I know very Italian names but North Jersey with Italians is like South Florida with Cubans we're all over.

#17 Lefty QB is Dominic #0 is Porter

#4 on that team has some dam wheels . he jumped off the screen a few times in those highlights . #79 looked pretty good as well .

#4 on that team has some dam wheels . he jumped off the screen a few times in those highlights . #79 looked pretty good as well .
#4 Logan Casey SR runs on the 4x100 with Kaj that just won the Penn Relays. He’s going to Nationals for the 200 and 55 with a 6.49. 4.44 40 he’s uncommitted. #79 is Nyier Daniels JR 6’8 315 he’s a 4 star #2 player in NJ for 24

Advertisement
This kid looks good...More of a free safety than Patterson and Thomas (both of whom I like and are perhaps capable of those skills too, but seem more like box/eraser type strong safeties)

June 19 seemed like an odd date for an OV, so I checked his twitter feed

Advertisement
Back