2026 Kaj "Nitro" Baker ATH from Central

American Heritage also got a couple young kids that I think both broke 10.4 this season..

@gogeta4 got a couple post talking about Kaj

My boy's son.

Kaj Baker ATH Somerset Pembroke Pines.

His pops is a Liberty City Miami Northwestern legend named NITRO. That alone should let you know Kaj can run.

Whats also scary is the kid that came in second.....

Is a kid i brought to the board and is only a freshman in hs. Hes a kid that we should recruit as well that plays football to.

Kaj Baker. My boy showed out this weekend too as a ninth grader....

Kaj is NITRO's son from MNW if you posters remember Nitro another speed football/track legend from the early 2000s

Advertisement
4.3 as a incoming high school soph?
He was close to that as an 8th grader.

Im the first to bring his name to the board...and his dad NITRO was one of the fastest ever to come out of MIAMI DADE COUNTY.

Nitro ran track at FSU....but is also close to Ice Harris kids which helps since one of them is our current rb coach lol

Been watching this kid run track for years.
Its legit

American Heritage also got a couple young kids that I think both broke 10.4 this season..

@gogeta4 got a couple post talking about Kaj

Heritage got 2 blazers.....

Im the first to bring his name to the board...and his dad NITRO was one of the fastest ever to come out of MIAMI DADE COUNTY.

Nitro ran track at FSU....but is also close to Ice Harris kids which helps since one of them is our current rb coach lol

Its legit

What was pop’s name?

I know

Yea its verified, he was in same race in state finals with Chris Johnson, there were a couple young guys in that race..

@gogeta4 has mentioned him before, but his pops was a optimist and high school LEGEND at Northwestern named nitro also, played ball and ran track but was small.. Once gogeta said that it made sense why his son ran those times, kid probably been on the track since he could walk.. That "nitro" nickname rang bells back in the day, lol.. Everyone knew about kid, he was just small, I think he went to fsu on track scholarship.. Man dropped a 10.38 as a freshman, man wtfff

Theres another son....he's the same age as my daughter they all run track together hes like 8 or 9 and fast as **** lmaoo

As soon as they can walk Nitro has them running track

Advertisement

Its legit
You think Miami has a good chance? I know he’s 2026 but still

Advertisement

Its legit
Remember Ice was the OC at the West when Big Nitro was a freshman IIRC. Also, I'm sure Tim Jr. and Big Nitro know each other from HS track and football. Prolly further back than that.

These relationships plus the fact that Cornrows recruits high schoolers like Pepe Le Pew makes me very optimistic about this one...

P.S.- The speed is real. It's in the blood. I played Optimist at Liberty City around the same time as his pops but I'm a couple years older. I clearly remember Nitro 1.0 as a 6th grader smoking fast cats 2 or 3 years older than him. *** & Elbows, Watch My Taillights. Jit just comes from a long line of fast mutha****as...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember Ice was the OC at the West when Big Nitro was a freshman IIRC. Also, I'm sure Tim Jr. and Big Nitro know each other from HS track and football. Prolly further back than that.

These relationships plus the fact that Cornrows recruits high schoolers like Pepe Le Pew makes me very optimistic about this one...

P.S.- The speed is real. It's in the blood. I played Optimist at Liberty City around the same time as his pops but I'm a couple years older. I clearly remember Nitro 1.0 as a 6th grader smoking fast cats 2 or 3 years older than him. *** & Elbows, Watch My Taillights. Jit just comes from a long line of fast mutha****as...
ice kids (Tim and Brandon)and Nitro all ran track for the same track club in The city ..the connection is strong..which is why i say we likely have a great chance by sr year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back