Kain Daub is he really the best player in Florida?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Mr. Michele would like to have a word with you....

Then Dalvin Cook.

Michel* but we can't be sure of who's number 1 untill after their senior season, i expect to see a bunch of high level 4s and 5s battling it out this year to claim that title of best player in Florida. If I had to choose the best 2014 player from Florida it would be between Cook, Michel, and Lane

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Wow. That play at :51 where he read the play and made the stop for a loss reminds me of a play that Randy Shannon made in the '88 OB where he made a beautiful read and stopped Charles Thompson for a loss.....Oh wait, that's the corch. He couldn't do anything right. I guess that play in the OB game never happened. Although I remember it to this day.

Oh well.....never mind.

Where is Potre Vedra anyway? It says Nease. Isn't that where one of those UF QBs went, maybe Brantley or Tivo? Can we get a kid from there?

**** is wrong wit yall? This ain't Randy Shannon or Larry Coker no more. This is Al Golden. We recruit when and where we want. Respect the don

Advertisement
**** is wrong wit yall? This ain't Randy Shannon or Larry Coker no more. This is Al Golden. We recruit when and where we want. Respect the don

Maybe never step foot in Jacksonville was too strong, but I refuse to get my hopes on kids from that area.

We couldn't even get kids from Jacksonsville when we had lil luke helping out. There's an agenda up in that area.

Advertisement
Wow. That play at :51 where he read the play and made the stop for a loss reminds me of a play that Randy Shannon made in the '88 OB where he made a beautiful read and stopped Charles Thompson for a loss.....Oh wait, that's the corch. He couldn't do anything right. I guess that play in the OB game never happened. Although I remember it to this day.

Oh well.....never mind.

Where is Potre Vedra anyway? It says Nease. Isn't that where one of those UF QBs went, maybe
Brantley or Tivo? Can we get a kid from there?

It was Tebow, back when the played Alabama's Hoover HS on espn. Yeah pulling a kid out of JaX, especially from Nease HS, which is ashame because that is a florida shool. UM will be in need of a mlb/ilb in 2yrs, I would also look for UM to make a serious run at 2014 lb Reader who is out of Maryland. UM is due for a bad *** white linebacker who can run.

Go Canes

http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/football/recruiting/player-Troy-Reeder-137515

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back