Kaidon Salter no longer in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly there was a “dorm room incident” as well as the weed possession charge. Can’t find anything on the former but someone else was saying he robbed a teammate.
Getting robbed by a QB is crazy lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby also said they are having conversations with Salter and Reese, the 2 year thing is in response to whether or not the staff pulls the trigger on him or not. Gaby also said he disagrees with only going for a one year plan guy. Point is no one knows what the staff will do yet just that theres prelim conversations being had.

The only thing we know for sure when it comes to what this staff will do is it won’t be done quickly …….I’d say Mario moves at a snails pace but that’s really doing an injustice to the snail cause even it moves faster than Mario..

Advertisement
Not sure if it's true or not but Mario isn't serious about winning if he's more concerned about current players feelings than he is about getting the best available player at the most important position. If they are concerned about his character then that is a different story...

I imagine Mario is texting Cam Ward everyday ‘woof saw you are likely heading Round 5 to the Panthers…..yikes…..here’s me at Prime 112 remember how much fun we had with RICKY ROSS!’
I imagine it more like
John Cusack GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back