Kaidon Salter no longer in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they remove the transfer rule for departing head coaches in this theory of yours.
Over It Whatever GIF

Good lord, your posts are ignorant.

Salter got kicked off the team at Tennessee. He stayed at Liberty for a year after Freeze left.

Feel free to explain "the transfer rule for departing head coaches" as you mistakenly understand it.

Advertisement
Good lord, your posts are ignorant.

Salter got kicked off the team at Tennessee. He stayed at Liberty for a year after Freeze left.

Feel free to explain "the transfer rule for departing head coaches" as you mistakenly understand it.
This is surprisingly stupid even for you.

Advertisement
Interesting. Auburn board I'm on says Ohio State is interested in Salter.
I know you are just mentioning what is on their board but OSU going to kick the silently committed Howard to the curb before he even gets to visit. That would be harsh for Howard but could benefit Miami in getting someone. Mario may just mess around and end up with Howard, Salter or Ward.

Advertisement
Uhhhh...Liberty is his second school.

I'd presume he either needed to graduate, or else wait for a state court to issue a temporary injunction against the "second transfer" rule.
The question posed is "WHY DIDN'T HE TRANSFER LAST YEAR?" When Freeze left the program as the HEAD COACH, LAST YEAR. Any brain activity yet?

I know you are just mentioning what is on their board but OSU going to kick the silently committed Howard to the curb before he even gets to visit. That would be harsh for Howard but could benefit Miami in getting someone. Mario may just mess around and end up with Howard, Salter or Ward.

Howard arrived in Cbus last night

Advertisement
Advertisement
Howard arrived in Cbus last night
But OSU isn't getting both so if the Auburn board is correct and Salter is going to OSU than that means Howard will be kicked to the curb just after he visited. If that is the case he really needs to stop being the first guy to visit.

He‘s just as one and done as Cam is. Guve this kid what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back