Kai-Leon Herbert releases top 10 list

Advertisement
I hate anyone not named Letterman with a top 10 list. When did that stupid **** start, and who will be the first diva to give his top 20?

When people started opening threads on the internet to see where their particular school was listed, if listed at all. Seems you clicked on it as will many others.

I hate anyone not named Letterman with a top 10 list. When did that stupid **** start, and who will be the first diva to give his top 20?

When idiots like us started caring about where a bunch of 18 year olds that we don't know go to college

Advertisement
Advertisement
My top ten:
1- Jessica Biel
2- Scarlett Johansson
3- JLO
4- Selma Hayek
5- Megan Fox
6- Kelly Cuoco
7- Sofia Vergara
8- Adrianna Lima
9- Jennifer Aniston
10- Barbara Mori

Advertisement
My top ten:
1- Jessica Biel
2- Scarlett Johansson
3- JLO
4- Selma Hayek
5- Megan Fox
6- Kelly Cuoco
7- Sofia Vergara
8- Adrianna Lima
9- Jennifer Aniston
10- Barbara Mori

WHAT NO CAITLIN!! LOL...

Sophia!! Should be #1 ... She set up her 5 ov's already, we are one of the them.

Oh, look. Another highly rated heritage kid we won't be getting. Thanks Rumph.

Advertisement
https://mobile.twitter.com/KHerb17/status/714950794341195776/photo/1

1. Florida
2. Auburn
3. Tennessee
4. Georgia
5. Miami
6. Michigan
7. Louisville
8. Ole miss
9. LSU
10. Duke

He knows where he's going! For the life of me I just don't see what's so exciting for them to keep teams in limbo? Be a upright man and go ahead commit to your preferred school already! If it's jortsville be a man and say so! What's the big freaking deal!

How do you know he knows where he's going? It isn't about keeping teams in limbo, but wanting to see what's out there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KHerb17/status/714950794341195776/photo/1

1. Florida
2. Auburn
3. Tennessee
4. Georgia
5. Miami
6. Michigan
7. Louisville
8. Ole miss
9. LSU
10. Duke

He knows where he's going! For the life of me I just don't see what's so exciting for them to keep teams in limbo? Be a upright man and go ahead commit to your preferred school already! If it's jortsville be a man and say so! What's the big freaking deal!

How do you know he knows where he's going? It isn't about keeping teams in limbo, but wanting to see what's out there.

How do you know what it's about when you just got done telling Gator Hatar he doesn't know what it's about? Why is your opinion superior to his?

This early in the process, not having taken any official visits yet, I'd say it's a safe bet he hasn't made up his mind. He lists Florida ahead.at the moment, but still plans on visiting other schools. He carries a 3.7 GPA, so I'd think he's more inclined to actually think about things more than your average recruit. He may know he's a Gator right now, but it sounds like he's smart enough to make sure it's the right decision for him by exploring other options.

Article that's a bit more in depth.

Kai-Leon Herbert Tweets Top 10: Can Anyone Beat Florida to Land 4-Star? | Bleacher Report

Final thing Francis, he presented his point as if it's fact. Surely you're smart enough to understand that, nah....you aren't. See your first post for an example of why you aren't.

Advertisement
Back