Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. None of the owners want their money messed up.

Many of the stars in the NFL are black. Some different races would even kneel in protest as well.

Fans dont want to see backups play. Owners lose money, thus, change will be made.

If more players took a knee, the NFL would have to support. Fans pay to see the product on the field. No players = 0 money.

That doesn't change the problem. NFL players kneeling isn't going to stop cops from killing or beating African Americans. But protesting in front of the people who are their bosses and who get voted into office will definitely get their attention.

Advertisement
1574032781319.png

Advertisement
Who was arguing that? Please stop the trump vs obama parroting you're showing your ignorance.
Why else would you show higher GDP growth under Trump than Obama? Was than not a point of contention for you?

Thanks. I knew Trump had a higher GDP than Obama, now the whole class knows.

Two observations about you:
1. You traffic in ignorance and misinformation with little facts to support your assertions.

2 If this was the deep South during the Antebellum period, you would be the slave who would try to convince the other slaves that "Masa is good to us. He ain't that bad. Masa is awwwright!

Advertisement
Why else would you show higher GDP growth under Trump than Obama? Was than not a point of contention for you?

You were the one arguing how great the economic expansion has been under trump which is greatly exaggerated. Aside from overvalued equities and mortgaged jobs to lower unemployment this economy is trickling sideways. But hey you won't have to pay for it just your grand kids. F'n boomers.

I don’t, that’s why I asked for answers from the other side..why the distain for Kaps plight??

Go canes
The answer is obvious. If you don't know. Then you must not want to know. Common sense isn't so common these days. The answers are right in front of you. I wish you the best and I hope you find the answers you desperately seek.

GO CANES!!!!!!!

Trump's highest GDP is equal to Obama's 2.9%.

He has the benefit of a robust economy and yet his GDP can't surpass Obama's 2.9%.

How is that better? What math are you looking at?

Advertisement
You were the one arguing how great the economic expansion has been under trump which is greatly exaggerated. Aside from overvalued equities and mortgaged jobs to lower unemployment this economy is trickling sideways. But hey you won't have to pay for it just your grand kids. F'n boomers.
Wrong. I argued economic expansion under Obama was the worst of any recovery in modern history. Economic expansion under Trump is normal.

Trump's highest GDP is equal to Obama's 2.9%.

He has the benefit of a robust economy and yet his GDP can't surpass Obama's 2.9%.

How is that better? What math are you looking at?
One quarter doesn't a presidency make.

No one wants this loser of a cancer in their locker room. He isn’t good enough for the circus around him. A second rate back up qb in the NFL.... a dime a dozen. He ain’t moving the needle. Dude blew it with the clown show yesterday.

Advertisement
Ole Bumass kapernick

Stephen A. Smith completely donned him today...

"He don't wanna play...he wants to be a martyr"...That **** was so strong. Loved it.

"Like the average Joe gets to decide if he's on an NFL roster"

And it was great it came from Stephen A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back