Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I never once mentioned Trump or Obama. I was talking purely about the economy. Deficit spending and extreme pressure to cut rates during the final cycles of economic expansion is extremely reckless and completely different than trying to stimulate an economy in a recession.

I'm not sure if you actually know how the US government works but congress controls the purse strings not the president.
Wait wait, are you talking about deficit spending, or are you now changing the discussion to interest rate adjustments? Please clarify your point of contention.

Wait wait, are you talking about deficit spending, or are you now changing the discussion to interest rate adjustments? Please clarify your point of contention.

Rate cuts and deficit spending both stimulate the economy........ Have you ever asked yourself what happens when the economy eventually turns down and we've already cut the rates during the previous expansion. You won't like the answer. That's how you turn recessions into depressions.

Do you actually think negative rates and a 2 trillion dollar annual deficit are sustainable because that's what it will take to combat a depression.

Last edited:
Who started this rhetoric..judging from its wide spread use on the subject it’s almost like the most powerful man in the most powerful position held in the world highjacked the subject and convinced a lot ppl that it was about anti America...but what would motivate our president to do such a thing..someone, I need answers?
Don't kid yourself. You're not looking for answers. You're looking for an argument.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Obama quadrupled the debt in the first 4 months from where George Bush had it in 8 years and 2 wars.
That's probably true.

Now tell us how much the debt has increased under Trump.
I'll wait.....

He went from boycotting the NFL to making deals with them. You may not think that's selling out in your book, but to me..... to each its own.

He filed a legitimate grievance against the owners for collusion and WON!!!, you call that selling out??? LOL

That's probably true.

Now tell us how much the debt has increased under Trump.
I'll wait.....
You're fast! Lol, I deleted it because I swore to myself I wasn't going to get into this fiasco. Let's just say they're all bad

Advertisement
You're fast! Lol, I deleted it because I swore to myself I wasn't going to get into this fiasco. Let's just say they're all bad

You're right we can both agree on that. The things is this, Obama increased the debt in a recession that was teetering on the brink of a depression. He increased government spending to stimulate the economy and stop the bleeding of massive job losses.

Trump has added 2 Trillion dollars to the debt during a strong economy!

WTF!!???

That's gonna come back to bite us within a year or so. Mark my words.

Rate cuts and deficit spending both stimulate the economy........ Have you ever asked yourself what happens when the economy eventually turns down and we've already cut the rates during the previous expansion. You won't like the answer. That's how you turn recessions into depressions.

Do you actually think negative rates and a 2 trillion dollar annual deficit are sustainable because that's what it will take to combat a depression.
Firstly, please don't talk to me like a child, and i'll return in favor. Secondly, Im fairly certain the feds have raised interest rates some 10x vs the Obama admin. Did the Obama admin even see a single interest rate hike?

Advertisement
You're right we can both agree on that. The things is this, Obama increased the debt in a recession that was teetering on the brink of a depression. He increased government spending to stimulate the economy and stop the bleeding of massive job losses.

Trump has added 2 Trillion dollars to the debt during a strong economy!

WTF!!???

That's gonna come back to bite us within a year or so. Mark my words.
I agree gluttonous deficit spending is not smart fiscal policy - but this economy is based on such. During the W days I learned this economy is forever evolving. Kicking the can is a beautiful art form at this point. This open purse policy is a problem, but it definitely will NOT bite us within a year, mark MY words.

Firstly, please don't talk to me like a child, and i'll return in favor. Secondly, Im fairly certain the feds have raised interest rates some 10x vs the Obama admin. Did the Obama admin even see a single interest rate hike?

I agree gluttonous deficit spending is not smart fiscal policy - but this economy is based on such. During the W days I learned this economy is forever evolving. Kicking the can is a beautiful art form at this point. This open purse policy is a problem, but it definitely will NOT bite us within a year, mark MY words.
[/QUOTE

Advertisement
Do they play the national anthem at the start of his workday? If they do then he should be allowed to take a knee while they play it.

Was Kaep running around during work “protesting” anything, or did he merely kneel instead of stand during the playing of a song prior to doing his job?
If my work had us stand for the national anthem every morning, I would make sure I was decked out in Nike gear before kneeling.

Either you mistyped that or you have no idea what you're talking about.

Either you mistyped that or you have no idea what you're talking about.
In eight years, the FED lowered rates seven time under Obama and raised it once. Under Trump they've raised it 8 times 2.5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back