Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can respect, that. Now back up your claims with historical precedence and empirical claims. Its not enough to present dogma as fact.
You know I don’t take orders from you right? And you know all your “facts” are just partisan puke right?

The partisan nonsense isn’t my thing. I know your boy is the biggest disaster to ever befall the leadership of this country. And you should be ashamed of yourself, as a minority, for supporting this dude. That’s just sad.

Advertisement
One of the dopey racist MAGA-loids could wind up killing Kaep too. They’re deep in their racist emotions over him. MLK didn’t choose to get assassinated.
Whatever you say legend. Politics isn't my cup of tea. But I know a duck when I see one. I'm talking about CK the man not the political idol.

You do realize that economy is growing a measly 1.9% and is being 100% propped up by an ANNUAL 1$ trillion dollar budget deficit your kids and your kids kids will be paying for. Never mind of course you don't.

It's really simple. We are renting jobs with corporate tax cuts and deficit spending. Record employment and record annual debt don't constitute "economic recovery".
Wrong. But i'd happily start cutting entitlements and federal spending. Trust me, I dont like the continued status-quo anymore that you think you dont. Can you imagine your outrage if that was actually done?

Thats incorrect. The trend was slowing until Trump took office. The falling unemployment slowed in Obama's second term, and sped up under Trump, something fairly unprecedented in a fairly full-employment economy.

Did I say it sped up under Obama? No....I said it was trending downward that's a fact. Can you read charts?

Advertisement
You do realize that economy is growing a measly 1.9% and is being 100% propped up by an ANNUAL 1$ trillion dollar budget deficit your kids and your kids kids will be paying for. Never mind of course you don't.

It's really simple. We are renting jobs with corporate tax cuts and deficit spending. Record employment and record annual debt don't constitute "economic recovery".
Magamania couldn’t even run a real estate company without going bankrupt 500 times and squandering the $400M his dad gave him. Yet his dopey cult believes he’s some sort of economic wizard.

You know I don’t take orders from you right? And you know all your “facts” are just partisan puke right?

The partisan nonsense isn’t my thing. I know your boy is the biggest disaster to ever befall the leadership of this country. And you should be ashamed of yourself, as a minority, for supporting this dude. That’s just sad.
I see, contrary to you 'legendary' beliefs facts 'arent your thing'. Maybe stick to football?

Wrong. But i'd happily start cutting entitlements and federal spending. Trust me, I dont like the continued status-quo anymore that you think you dont. Can you imagine your outrage if that was actually done?

What's wrong please elaborate with something of substance.

Advertisement
Magamania couldn’t even run a real estate company without going bankrupt 500 times and squandering the $400M his dad gave him. Yet his dopey cult believes he’s some sort of economic wizard.
Do you know how I know you aren't an entrepreneur, nor ever owned a business?

You can't even debate them because they're all fox parrots who only have 30-40 talking points memorized. They don't even have the self awareness to know how ill informed they are because they run on "faith".

What's wrong please elaborate with something of substance.
You're faulting the Trump admin for continuing century old trend of deficit spending. Im sure you railed against it during the Obama administration also? If you did fault Obama then I retract my statement. If you support actually austerity, then I absolutely retract my statement and applaud your fiscal common sense.

Advertisement
I see, contrary to you 'legendary' beliefs facts 'arent your thing'. Maybe stick to football?
Your facts aren’t real facts. It’s useless discussing this sort of stuff with cult members. I tried to tell Jim Jones’s followers not to drink that purple flavored Kool Aid too. They were in too deep by that point just like you are.

And it trended down FASTER under the Trump admin. Whats your point?

And now it has slowed. So what's your point?
My point is it was trending downward and Trump was the beneficiary of that.

He didn't have to take over an economy that was losing millions of jobs like Obama did. That's a fact. It may not fit your narrative but it's an undeniable fact. Another fact is the racial gap in wealth is wider now under Trump than it was under Obama. That's a fact.

I'm not one of those people who think presidents single-handedly impact ecpnmiies. They're not that powerful. My annual income increased by $20k a year under Obama. Under Trump it's has also increased but by a much smaller margin... $2k.
Will I give either Obama or Trump credit for my personal income growth? **** naw! They had nothing to do with me getting promotions and making moves to better myself professionally. You people act like Trump is the Messiah. Like he is solely responsible for anything good that's happening. He is the Great Savior of America!
Give me a break.

Advertisement
You can't even debate them because they're all fox parrots who only have 30-40 talking points memorized. They don't even have the self awareness to know how ill informed they are because they run on "faith".
Exactly. It’s actually frightening to know that there are still members of this horrific cult after everything that’s happened over the last 4 years.

Your facts aren’t real facts. It’s useless discussing this sort of stuff with cult members. I tried to tell Jim Jones’s followers not to drink that purple flavored Kool Aid too. They were in too deep by that point just like you are.
Its obviously you have no skin in the game, so discussing economic prosperity and enrichment is lost on you. You have no 'facts' to offer besides 'orange man bad'. Please keep the insults coming because thats what you've been reduced to.

You're faulting the Trump admin for continuing century old trend of deficit spending. Im sure you railed against it during the Obama administration also? If you did fault Obama then I retract my statement. If you support actually austerity, then I absolutely retract my statement and applaud your fiscal common sense.

I never once mentioned Trump or Obama. I was talking purely about the economy. Deficit spending and extreme pressure to cut rates during the final cycles of economic expansion is extremely reckless and completely different than trying to stimulate an economy in a recession.

I'm not sure if you actually know how the US government works but congress controls the purse strings not the president. Half the problem with the US is that people think a president is going fix problems caused in the legislature. That's how we'll end up with dictator one day. It's never been more evident than under this current administration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back