Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man had been working behind the scenes to get him the work out. Kap said **** that I would rather work out at a highschool and throw to no names so the media can have access and see my cool T-shirt. So Jayz is a sellout for taking money from the NFL when Kap is working out for NFL teams basically auditioning for NFL teams so he can get paid by...

He went from boycotting the NFL to making deals with them. You may not think that's selling out in your book, but to me..... to each its own.

Advertisement
He went from boycotting the NFL to making deals with them. You may not think that's selling out in your book, but to me..... to each its own.
I can respect that but I guess sitting on the sidelines saying *uck a league that isn't going anywhere or get paid to help change the culture.

So other than Eric Reid and Kap the players who took a knee last year sellouts too right?

Yes. You’re so much more successful than I am in every aspect of life. You’re also incredibly bright for thinking your boy is the reason for it. LOL
When days ago word spread that Trump reached a tariff resolution with China, was it coincidence your portfolio was happy?

Advertisement
So are saying they weren't getting locked up before?
Because many of his brothers refuse to kneel beside him.

The million man March was successful because of the number of people & how it affected the government.

If more NFL players protested & refused to play etc. Then change would be made

NO if more players stood by him and protested at City Hall instead of kneeling during our national anthem people would take their cause more seriously and the nation would get behind the movement instead of laughing at him.

Advertisement
Yes. You’re so much more successful than I am in every aspect of life. You’re also incredibly bright for thinking your boy is the reason for it. LOL
Let it go man. These dudes would rather go to **** with Trump than make it to HEAVEN with Obama! Like back in the day fools would break their dishes and glasses after Blacks used them, thinking they were really hurting blacks when they were only hurting themselves and their pockets!

I don’t buy that at all. That’s something you and the maga guys like to keep repeating.
I can respect that. Now just lay out your case for how the worse economic recovery in American history ended when Trump took office, and turned into the best economy America has seen in half a century.

I anxiously wait your thoughtful and informed response.

Let it go man. These dudes would rather go to **** with Trump than make it to HEAVEN with Obama! Like back in the day fools would break their dishes and glasses after Blacks used them, thinking they were really hurting blacks when they were only hurting themselves and their pockets!
Blacks have the lowest unemployment rate in American history right now. So there's that.

Advertisement
You mention facts, and then brought empty rhetoric to the table. Its about perspective, and individual realities. In my reality, my 401 is booming, my bank account is fatter, my business is booming and my fellow American soldiers are returning home from foreign lands. Im quite content with my vote for Trump - the 1st republican i've voted for in 2 decades.

If your reality is worse than it was 3 years ago, then by all means, don't tow the company line. But dont feign some sort of high-ground while placing anyone who doesn't share your reality into neat little buckets of ignorant masses - it's terribly irrational; and frankly - f*cking ignorant.

Some choose to ignore the reality of others for extra pennieson the dollar until it actually comes to their door!

Advertisement
Yea, but wasn't Jay-Z screaming **** THE NFL just 6 months ago??? But now in bed with them???

See, this is about $$$ because controversy CREATES CASH.
These puppet masters pulling these strings and we over here blind to what's really going on.

Fvck Jay, he's all about cash, It's all about money and power, once you're at that level. EGOS kick in to kick in your soul you sold to the devil.
@djnellz keep hitting them with FACTS!

CK is not the hill any owner is going to die on man. He's not good enough, smart enough or right enough for that. He shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as so many great African American rights pioneers.
MLK gave his life for the cause. CK doesn't strike me as the type to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back