Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
my condolences to your family and any others affected by Batista or Castro..I don’t support them or their regimes ..but that’s not at all the point I was making..if that’s the point you got from what I wrote, then..**** sorry for the misunderstanding..if I were Cuban I’d have distain for the American policies at the time that allowed what happened to your family to occur..but aye man like I said u have my condolences

Fair enough.
I understand the polices the brought him to power.
Its a fair conversation to have about the consequences of our foring policy.
Sometimes in that discussion it gets lost the unimaginable tyrant he became and unfortunately there are people here that romanticize him and support his regime.
Thank you for clarifying you point.
I dont always agree with you but I respect you and your opinion as a poster here.

Advertisement
Fair enough.
I understand the polices the brought him to power.
Its a fair conversation to have about the consequences of our foring policy.
Sometimes in that discussion it gets lost the unimaginable tyrant he became and unfortunately there are people here that romanticize him and support his regime.
Thank you for clarifying you point.
I dont always agree with you but I respect you and your opinion as a poster here.
Appreciate it understand fully your stance man

I think he should adopt the national anthem from one of those majority black countries that is also a world power.

Advertisement

Ok. What does that prove? Jay Z is disappointed? I’m disappointed he doesn’t use his real name. I don’t need Jay Z to lead me and approve my thoughts.

Jay Z is a billion dollar company now. I don’t trust anyone trying to protect and build that sort of conglomerate. He and his wife are fully corporatized entities always looking to turn a buck. Who knows if he’s trying to get in bed with the NFL now? I might have paid more attention to him when he was more honest publicly.

To borrow a term from your hero, WRONG!

I speak in facts. You had to be pretty mentally ill to support that guy From the beginning. To continue to be toeing his company line 3 years later means you should be sterilized and dropped off on a remote island. These are facts.

People still running around to those rallies and donning those red racist hate hats are brainless bottom feeders with nothing but anti-social ideas bouncing around in their empty skulls.
You mention facts, and then brought empty rhetoric to the table. Its about perspective, and individual realities. In my reality, my 401 is booming, my bank account is fatter, my business is booming and my fellow American soldiers are returning home from foreign lands. Im quite content with my vote for Trump - the 1st republican i've voted for in 2 decades.

If your reality is worse than it was 3 years ago, then by all means, don't tow the company line. But dont feign some sort of high-ground while placing anyone who doesn't share your reality into neat little buckets of ignorant masses - it's terribly irrational; and frankly - f*cking ignorant.

He kneeled at his place of business while dressed in company uniform and being paid. His place of business has freedom of speech too.
Yea, but wasn't Jay-Z screaming **** THE NFL just 6 months ago??? But now in bed with them???

See, this is about $$$ because controversy CREATES CASH.
These puppet masters pulling these strings and we over here blind to what's really going on.
He kneeled at his place of business while dressed in company uniform and being paid. His place of business has freedom of speech too.
Yea, but wasn't Jay-Z screaming **** THE NFL just 6 months ago??? But now in bed with them???

See, this is about $$$ because controversy CREATES CASH.
These puppet masters pulling these strings and we over here blind to what's really going on.
The man had been working behind the scenes to get him the work out. Kap said **** that I would rather work out at a highschool and throw to no names so the media can have access and see my cool T-shirt. So Jayz is a sellout for taking money from the NFL when Kap is working out for NFL teams basically auditioning for NFL teams so he can get paid by...

Advertisement
You mention facts, and then brought empty rhetoric to the table. Its about perspective, and individual realities. In my reality, my 401 is booming, my bank account is fatter, my business is booming and my fellow American soldiers are returning home from foreign lands. Im quite content with my vote for Trump - the 1st republican i've voted for in 2 decades.

If your reality is worse than it was 3 years ago, then by all means, don't tow the company line. But dont feign some sort of high-ground while placing anyone who doesn't share your reality into neat little buckets of ignorant masses - it's terribly irrational; and frankly - f*cking ignorant.
You demonstrate inept thought processes by acting like anything that might be going well in your life is a result of anything your maga buddy has done.

Advertisement
I want to make one very basic point. You can believe everything Kap stands for. His right to express his oppinion and agree with his opinion but still recognize NFLs right to say while your opinion is respected we don't want you using us a platform to express your opinions. Both things can be true.

Lord. Are you so blatantly lacking in self awareness you don't realize you lost your right to judge anyone's maturity level once you named yourself after another man's ****?
And you question whether or not I'm actually his **** so that makes you just as STOOPID...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back