Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to close this thread! But before it gets closed, nothing cracked me up more than Trump trashing players for kneeling to the anthem and his goofy *** dont even know the words to the song, AND HES THE FRIGGIN PRESIDENT! lmfao!

Advertisement
He put this video out probably because he is ****ed that he went out on a limb talked about how excited he was for the workout and said Kap deserved to be in the league then Kap turns around and does this. Stephen A has been hard on him in the past but has pushed for him to get a shot for awhile. Working for ESPN does not make his any less qualified to respond. Or his opinion anyless valid. **** ESPN can't get him to say what they want most of the time. Dude dropped a Isreal vs Palestine comment a few months back in first take.
Working for ESPN certainly doesn’t make him less qualified. However, it goes directly to his bias. It’s no different than a witness at trial. If I put your mom on the stand to testify on your behalf the fact-finder is free to discount what she says due to bias.

To borrow a term from your hero, WRONG!

I speak in facts. You had to be pretty mentally ill to support that guy From the beginning. To continue to be toeing his company line 3 years later means you should be sterilized and dropped off on a remote island. These are facts.

People still running around to those rallies and donning those red racist hate hats are brainless bottom feeders with nothing but anti-social ideas bouncing around in their empty skulls.
you giving them too much credit by saying they have ideas bouncing around in their skulls

Do you engage in political protest at work? Seems like a bad idea to me.
Do they play the national anthem at the start of his workday? If they do then he should be allowed to take a knee while they play it.

Was Kaep running around during work “protesting” anything, or did he merely kneel instead of stand during the playing of a song prior to doing his job?

Advertisement
To borrow a term from your hero, WRONG!

I speak in facts. You had to be pretty mentally ill to support that guy From the beginning. To continue to be toeing his company line 3 years later means you should be sterilized and dropped off on a remote island. These are facts.

People still running around to those rallies and donning those red racist hate hats are brainless bottom feeders with nothing but anti-social ideas bouncing around in their empty skulls.

Goo goo

Gaa gaa

Gooooooooooooooooooooo

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The red hat rednecks love them some vets until they are asked to actually take care of them. Put more money in the VA system? Nah. I’m good. Put more money in programs to handle vets’ mental health issues when they return from combat? Nah. I’m good.

Just give me my little red hate hat and let me squawk about “entitlements” and other racist buzzwords.
Selective patriotism.
As a vet, that shut ****es me off.
This is why I gave no love for conservatives OR liberals.

starting with your take on Fidel Castro..wow..research more on that history..this was a whole lot of educated, one-sided bull**** you wrote. Scary part is, I can tell your educated but still the fact that u hold this opinion on these topics, that have little to with Kaps protest and the reason why he protested..just wow.
It’s several educated Americans with the same stance. Racism and hatred runs deep in America. That’s why we have systematic racism in this country. So these comments are not very shocking to me.

Advertisement
There’s a history between the US and Fidel Castro that would probably give you pause. Meaning we helped Fidel come to power in the first place then tried to overthrow him for reasons not democratic and had a hand in Cuba’s corrupt history under Batista regime..Batista was a tyrant and was our *****, we were running that country ..but Fidel wasn’t having that when he came to power..our hands weren’t clean in the matter..since I know this bit of history I found it ironic that Kap wore the clothing at the time he did...so when you ask me if I’m “good with Fidel Castro” as a American I’ll ask you if your good with the history between America and Cuba? Are you good with the US having a hand in overthrowing the government in a neighboring sovereign country? Then getting caught doing it?Because we don’t seem to like it when Russia does it..are you okay with us supporting a tyrant like Batista in order to assure our private economic interest in the country continues? Are you okay with operations such as Cuban project? Are you okay with government/state police targeting a minority section of the country that were once considered 3/5 of a person, weren’t giving full rights under the constitution and systematically held back socially and economically by government/state policies?...that’s a whole lot of history dropped on ya ***

Fidel ceased my immediate family's property and jailed most of them and executed quire a few.
Simply for refusing to give up the family's farm.
Thats the history relevant to me.
No further discussion needed between you and me.
Fare well.

Fidel ceased my immediate family's property and jailed most of them and executed quire a few.
Fare well.

@Torocane great response! I sometimes don't really blame people for being ignorant about Castro and Che cause it's the nutcases in our public indoctrination schools who gloss over what they did and try to romanticize them as some great leaders in history.. people grow up thinking their teachers are teaching them truths and are hesitant to disagree with them.

Where does this notion of him not being “smart enough” come in? How’s he not “right enough”? Why shouldn’t he be mentioned in the same breath as other African American pioneers? Is his plight not legitimate?.,and lastly the he’s not good enough argument is made by the same ppl who want Lebron to shut up and dribble..not good company to be in lol...hold tf up!! So Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian hoyer are good enough, but Kap isn’t 🤣..we know the reason Kap isn’t in the league has nothing to do with his merits on the field..if cam came out and took Kaps stance he’d be out of the league too

Imo his protests appear more about his own PR than furthering any reasonable discussion. Pigs in police gear and wearing a t-shirt with Fidel Castro are just a couple of examples. How can he possibly expect any employer to support him when he does those kind of ridiculous antics?

The goal of protest when at the level he had should be about provoking thought and discussion, not what he's done.

Fare well.
my condolences to your family and any others affected by Batista or Castro..I don’t support them or their regimes ..but that’s not at all the point I was making..if that’s the point you got from what I wrote, then..**** sorry for the misunderstanding..if I were Cuban I’d have distain for the American policies at the time that allowed what happened to your family to occur..but aye man like I said u have my condolences

Advertisement
Time to close this thread! But before it gets closed, nothing cracked me up more than Trump trashing players for kneeling to the anthem and his goofy *** dont even know the words to the song, AND HES THE FRIGGIN PRESIDENT! lmfao!
That **** is hilarious.

And a message to both libs and conservatives....

DON'T USE MY VETERAN STATUS TI PUSH YOUR SELECTIVE PATRIOTISM.
Thanks.

Also, I think an American thought, idea, concern or LIFE is more important than a piece of cloth or lyrics to a **** song.

That **** is hilarious.

Thanks.

Also, I think an American thought, idea, concern or LIFE is more important than a piece of cloth or lyrics to a **** song.
💯

Advertisement
That **** is hilarious.

Thanks.

Church!

Imo his protests appear more about his own PR than furthering any reasonable discussion. Pigs in police gear and wearing a t-shirt with Fidel Castro are just a couple of examples. How can he possibly expect any employer to support him when he does those kind of ridiculous antics?

The goal of protest when at the level he had should be about provoking thought and discussion, not what he's done.
Are you the same Go Canes that everybody hates on Canespace?

Do they play the national anthem at the start of his workday? If they do then he should be allowed to take a knee while they play it.

Was Kaep running around during work “protesting” anything, or did he merely kneel instead of stand during the playing of a song prior to doing his job?

He kneeled at his place of business while dressed in company uniform and being paid. His place of business has freedom of speech too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back