Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because nothing says “Pro-American” and “Constitutional” values like wearing a shirt with the butcher of the Cuban people Fidel Castro on it, and supporting terrorist and Communist organizations such as C.A.I.R., the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Black Panthers.

And to all of those that are gonna downvote me, you’re welcome and eat a bad of ****s. Bunch of entitled, spoiled *** motherfukkers that think that you have a right to make millions by playing a kid’s game. It’s a ****** privilege, not a right.

Nobody in this country is poor compared to people in the rest of the world. All of you that disagree should move to Cuba, North Korea, China, Venezuela, many African countries, etc., and live amongst the general population. Your @$$es will be begging to come back to the U.S. in less than 2 weeks.

I have an Italian friend that once told me how entitled most people around the world think that Americans are, and she was right. She told me that in Italy if there is an earthquake and you lose all of your earthly belongings, there is no government to help you out with millions of dollars. You just gotta strap it up and rebuild as best you can.

Meanwhile, here in the good ole U.S.A., @$$hole athletes are crying about how oppressed they are while making millions of dollars (some of them hundreds of millions), while complaining about the same system that has afforded them the privilege to do so. In Communist regimes, the government keeps all wages earned by the players and ration out whatever they deemed fit to said athletic stars. It’s sad to see how many of you are ignorant to the realities of the rest of the world.

The all-timers that gave their all to this game and got next to nothing in return are the ones that deserve to have made the big money, not these entitled faqqots.

If any of these hypocrites had any integrity they wouldn’t be playing tournaments in China. I remember when Serena Williams and other prominent African-American athletes were boycotting South Carolina for flying the Confederate flag, yet these same so called activists for justice and equality were gushing over playing tournaments in Communist China, where tens of millions have been murdered through work camps and firing squad, a nation still enslaved, where the ruling Communist Party elitist rule with an iron fist.

Couldn’t care less if this jebroni never plays a down of football ever again professionally. It is a PRIVILEGE, not his birthright to be paid millions of dollars to play a game. If he doesn’t like it, he can get a regular job like millions of everyday hard working, blue collar Americans.
Your privilege argument makes no sense. In entertainment and specifically sports, you are employed be a use of your talent. It has nothing to do with privilege.

Advertisement
At the end of the day the NFL is a businesss. That business has 32 uber exclusive franchises.

No franchise wants to employ someone who's potential contributions are dwarfed by their potential problems, thereby negatively affecting the value and/or prestige of that franchise.

It's not about politics, race or even winning. If you think it is you're very naive.

It's about the money. It's always about the money.

At the end of the day the NFL is a businesss. That business has 32 uber exclusive franchises.

No franchise wants to employ someone who's potential contributions are dwarfed by their potential problems, thereby negatively affecting the value and/or prestige of that franchise.

It's not about politics, race or even winning. If you think it is you're very naive.

It's about the money. It's always about the money.
It’s about doing what’s right and being on the wrong side of history if you don’t. How much are morals worth? Apparently not a NFL contract

Advertisement
Tons of players kneeled but kept their jobs.
In Kaep’s case he posted these numbers but thought of himself as a top QB when it came time for a contract

4DA34447-5F86-46B7-9121-F012607EBEC4.jpeg

***** the nfl, kap did the right thing, them ****'s wanted to settle the collusion case outta court cause they know they got busted, than gone say they giving him a workout opportunity in front of teams but didnt want the media their so they could try and control the content, than they gone give this man something like 2 hours to respond on whether he was going to accept the workout invitation or not, lol, who they think they can try like that, im glad kap said ***** yall, come over here, made them look like hypocrites, so let me get this straight, the nfl settled out of court, fine players all day long, but they acting like they didnt know how to make it to the workout, lol, what they gone say next, the commercial airlines wouldnt change their tickets that fast, GTFOH, kap like ab still in they ***** em mod, like kap dont know the nfl waited this long and only scheduled the workout in hopes of saying he was washed up.

The nfl(nogood ****** leadership) has no leg to stand on, anybody trying to justify mason rudolph's stupid *** being on a roster before kap, no need in even talking to them. If you dumb enuff to run up on a player that has your helmet, you deserve to get cracked up side the head, and why is rudolpd the almost redhead reindeer not suspended, lol, this **** just gets comical by the day and is a prime example of why you cant take alot of white people in leadership positions serious, ****'s are a joke.
so Calvin, I think what i'm reading here is you cant take a white guy in a leadership role serious. I think the NFL is what 70-80% black, most those cats dont have problems, I really dont think the Kap thing is a black/white thing at all. IMO it was just the way he went about it, and i could see where there are tons of other ways he coulda done it without all the hoopla, but he really loves the hoopla, and most owners dont wanna deal with all the hoopla Kap brings. I also agree with other posters who say if he were that good he'd be on a team, is he better than some in the league, yea no doubt, but they dont bring all the hoopla.

It’s about doing what’s right and being on the wrong side of history if you don’t. How much are morals worth? Apparently not a NFL contract

CK is not the hill any owner is going to die on man. He's not good enough, smart enough or right enough for that. He shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as so many great African American rights pioneers.

Advertisement
CK is not the hill any owner is going to die on man. He's not good enough, smart enough or right enough for that. He shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as so many great African American rights pioneers.
How did CK get so dumb overnight? Where is all this he ain't smart / he dumb bs coming from? Guy did lead the 49ers to a superbowl you know!

Advertisement
so Calvin, I think what i'm reading here is you cant take a white guy in a leadership role serious. I think the NFL is what 70-80% black, most those cats dont have problems, I really dont think the Kap thing is a black/white thing at all. IMO it was just the way he went about it, and i could see where there are tons of other ways he coulda done it without all the hoopla, but he really loves the hoopla, and most owners dont wanna deal with all the hoopla Kap brings. I also agree with other posters who say if he were that good he'd be on a team, is he better than some in the league, yea no doubt, but they dont bring all the hoopla.

Most have a problem with it but they getting checks, but your response is a typical benevolent white person response, always trying to tell or suggest HTF the otherside should respond instead of addressing the actual issue that triggered the response, so even you cant be taken serious, because you starting off with Bullshat!

Forgive the length but Andrew the staff member felt opening a new thread talking about tolerance should be in this thread which has already gotten way tooo long. He shut it down which is interesting because I have read way too many negative threads or repeated threads that have been shut down before they got going but Andrew thought a post on tolerance was repetitive. REALLY MODS?

What’s with all the incivility and intolerance? We come from lots of different backgrounds and cultures and from all over the country and have lots of different likes and dislikes, but we are all CANE FANS. WE ARE FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD FAMILY! And like a family we will disagree, but because we are family when we don’t see eye to eye we should at least be able to sympathize or empathize with others views, or at least try to see or hear what a family member is saying and should definitely strive to be civil even in our disagreements.
The Kaepernick post raised a lot of negative comments. And for the record as he has repeated and others have clearly explained the taking of the knee has little to do with the flag. It was about bringing attention to the problem of police violence in this country. And it has a negative effect on the country, the Black community more than others.
The team we cheer for is overwhelmingly Black and I can guarantee you that some of them have had to deal with police harassment or know someone who was brutalized or even killed unjustly by the police. So this is a concern in the Black community.
So as humbly as I can express this, I would think that since we are family on some level shouldn’t we all have just a bit of sympathy and empathy for the community that experiences this, since we cheer for teams that have people on them that are overly affected by this problem? I don’t agree politically with probably most of my fellow Canes, but I simply agree to disagree and don’t chose to mock their positions or their people on a fan site.
If you have ever met anyone who has lost a child to police violence esp when they hadn’t done anything wrong, (and I have met a few) you would have seen a person in pain like you have never seen before. They carry a since of betrayal that hurts deeply it would be like a Cane player hurting your kid after you had cheered for him and wished for his success.
So if we can’t empathize or sympathize can we at least try to listen and definitely not pour salt in an open wound!

Where does this notion of him not being “smart enough” come in? How’s he not “right enough”? Why shouldn’t he be mentioned in the same breath as other African American pioneers? Is his plight not legitimate?.,and lastly the he’s not good enough argument is made by the same ppl who want Lebron to shut up and dribble..not good company to be in lol...hold tf up!! So Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian hoyer are good enough, but Kap isn’t 🤣..we know the reason Kap isn’t in the league has nothing to do with his merits on the field..if cam came out and took Kaps stance he’d be out of the league too

Advertisement
so if Louis Armstrong had penned that **** it would be kneel worthy

More than likely, cause i can gurantee you he wouldnt have come up with those barbarian verses and he would have at least had himself in mind, not like the angry cracka that got mad cause the brits in Canada said come up here!

Using terms like 'magaloid' and 'orange man bad' make you sound as ignorant as the racists rednecks you despise.
To borrow a term from your hero, WRONG!

I speak in facts. You had to be pretty mentally ill to support that guy From the beginning. To continue to be toeing his company line 3 years later means you should be sterilized and dropped off on a remote island. These are facts.

People still running around to those rallies and donning those red racist hate hats are brainless bottom feeders with nothing but anti-social ideas bouncing around in their empty skulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back