Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because nothing says “Pro-American” and “Constitutional” values like wearing a shirt with the butcher of the Cuban people Fidel Castro on it, and supporting terrorist and Communist organizations such as C.A.I.R., the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Black Panthers.

And to all of those that are gonna downvote me, you’re welcome and eat a bad of ****s. Bunch of entitled, spoiled *** motherfukkers that think that you have a right to make millions by playing a kid’s game. It’s a ****** privilege, not a right.

Nobody in this country is poor compared to people in the rest of the world. All of you that disagree should move to Cuba, North Korea, China, Venezuela, many African countries, etc., and live amongst the general population. Your @$$es will be begging to come back to the U.S. in less than 2 weeks.

I have an Italian friend that once told me how entitled most people around the world think that Americans are, and she was right. She told me that in Italy if there is an earthquake and you lose all of your earthly belongings, there is no government to help you out with millions of dollars. You just gotta strap it up and rebuild as best you can.

Meanwhile, here in the good ole U.S.A., @$$hole athletes are crying about how oppressed they are while making millions of dollars (some of them hundreds of millions), while complaining about the same system that has afforded them the privilege to do so. In Communist regimes, the government keeps all wages earned by the players and ration out whatever they deemed fit to said athletic stars. It’s sad to see how many of you are ignorant to the realities of the rest of the world.

The all-timers that gave their all to this game and got next to nothing in return are the ones that deserve to have made the big money, not these entitled faqqots.

If any of these hypocrites had any integrity they wouldn’t be playing tournaments in China. I remember when Serena Williams and other prominent African-American athletes were boycotting South Carolina for flying the Confederate flag, yet these same so called activists for justice and equality were gushing over playing tournaments in Communist China, where tens of millions have been murdered through work camps and firing squad, a nation still enslaved, where the ruling Communist Party elitist rule with an iron fist.

Couldn’t care less if this jebroni never plays a down of football ever again professionally. It is a PRIVILEGE, not his birthright to be paid millions of dollars to play a game. If he doesn’t like it, he can get a regular job like millions of everyday hard working, blue collar Americans.
starting with your take on Fidel Castro..wow..research more on that history..this was a whole lot of educated, one-sided bull**** you wrote. Scary part is, I can tell your educated but still the fact that u hold this opinion on these topics, that have little to with Kaps protest and the reason why he protested..just wow.

Advertisement
One quick point. Kap has been wearing T-shirts and socks that represent his world view and his beliefs since the kneeling controversy. Cool I love it. All about freedom of speach. Especially when the speach isn't hurtful or degrading . He has ever right to say what he wants. Just seems like social justice reform is only important for him when in the league or talking about the league. Since he has been out of the league can anyone remember a time when you saw photos online or on TV of him wearing T shirt with this type message? My point being 1 on you wear this T to an interview with your old job that fired you for being too political... 2 Is Kap or his message beliefs or world veiw relevant without the NFL or talk of him back in the NFL? Do we really care what Kap have to say? Has he been at any rallies? Protest? Why haven't we seen him? Just curious.

Don’t convince yourself of things that aren’t true. He has indeed been active since leaving the league. Just do your homework with an open mind.

jjjrcanes from Hallandale the floor is yours. If Kapernick was good he would have been signed. This young generation thinks everyone is a racist and that's right feelings matter.

Just because you aren't mature enough to discuss the topic, doesnt mean others aren't. Leave the thread. This is a discussion board. A place for us to share our thoughts. ****, talkin about it here, can bring some of us closer together

Incorrect... I’m plenty mature enough to give my opinion on this. Half the people on here will agree with me and half will disagree. So what’s the point really?
And I agree it may bring some together... but mostly going to bring people together on two opposite sides! So again, it’s mostly divisive.

But you’re correct, I’ll let you guys have your fun here!

Advertisement
starting with your take on Fidel Castro..wow..research more on that history..this was a whole lot of educated, one-sided bull**** you wrote. Scary part is, I can tell your educated but still the fact that u hold this opinion on these topics, that have little to with Kaps protest and the reason why he protested..just wow.

So you are good with fidel castro?

There are rules and laws to follow. If it's within their rights & it's peaceful, idc
Well maybe you and I dont care, but the man he works for might, he is an employee of the 9ers, the man that owns the 9ers can lay a rule down when he wants. I think Jerry Jones pretty much proved this at rhe owners meetings that next year. He flat stood up and said if any Dallas Cowboy kneels he will not play, I own thos F'n team and I'll do what I GD want to on this matter and you can all kiss my ***. He said that to the other owners, no I was not there, but everybody heard about it because it pizzed all the other owners off, specially Kraft. Now, whether I or you agree or not is beside the point, he owns the company. Jerry has done several things and told the NFL to kiss his ***, something about that stadium was another I can't remember

Well maybe you and I dont care, but the man he works for might, he is an employee of the 9ers, the man that owns the 9ers can lay a rule down when he wants. I think Jerry Jones pretty much proved this at rhe owners meetings that next year. He flat stood up and said if any Dallas Cowboy kneels he will not play, I own thos F'n team and I'll do what I GD want to on this matter and you can all kiss my ***. He said that to the other owners, no I was not there, but everybody heard about it because it pizzed all the other owners off, specially Kraft. Now, whether I or you agree or not is beside the point, he owns the company. Jerry has done several things and told the NFL to kiss his ***, something about that stadium was another I can't remember
And those players made their choice. Personally, I would have kneeled. But that's me. If you have a platform, use it. Everyone doesnt have a voice, so those that do, should speak up for those that don't.

Advertisement
And those players made their choice. Personally, I would have kneeled. But that's me. If you have a platform, use it. Everyone doesnt have a voice, so those that do, should speak up for those that don't.
so you would have kneeled as a Cowboy ?

Kaepernick must find entertaining himself as satisfying, but honestly who has that kind of time on their hands to literally waste 3 years of their life and then sabotaging every opportunity he might have going forward?

Reasons to not pick up Kaepernick:

#1 He is clearly a moron with no ability to process information, you do not want your QB being a moron (see Ryan Leaf & Jamarcus Russell). If you give up a guaranteed $15MM your last year in SF and your best offer is $5MM from Denver to compete for a starting job and get no more offers then you did not process information very well.

#2 He does not understand where he fits in the pecking order of his position or in the business. He is still acting like a malcontent/prima donna even in a workout. The guy chased off more teams than he performed for after his drama yesterday, 25 teams were there at the Falcons practice facility, 8 saw him at the high school workout. The message he sent was clear, I will not play by any rules and I will continue to drive fans away if you sign me.

Tweet out all your workouts you want Colin, maybe someone in China or the Euro league of football will sign you, oops, they don't exist. If the term idiot fits no one else it does fit Colin Kaepernick.

Advertisement
Kaepernick must find entertaining himself as satisfying, but honestly who has that kind of time on their hands to literally waste 3 years of their life and then sabotaging every opportunity he might have going forward?

Reasons to not pick up Kaepernick:

#1 He is clearly a moron with no ability to process information, you do not want your QB being a moron (see Ryan Leaf & Jamarcus Russell). If you give up a guaranteed $15MM your last year in SF and your best offer is $5MM from Denver to compete for a starting job and get no more offers then you did not process information very well.

#2 He does not understand where he fits in the pecking order of his position or in the business. He is still acting like a malcontent/prima donna even in a workout. The guy chased off more teams than he performed for after his drama yesterday, 25 teams were there at the Falcons practice facility, 8 saw him at the high school workout. The message he sent was clear, I will not play by any rules and I will continue to drive fans away if you sign me.

Tweet out all your workouts you want Colin, maybe someone in China or the Euro league of football will sign you, oops, they don't exist. If the term idiot fits no one else it does fit Colin Kaepernick.
this is dead on, what an idiot, he basically spend 15 mill to prove a point when he coulda done it 100 different ways and kept the money and played, you really dont need to go any further

So you are good with fidel castro?
There’s a history between the US and Fidel Castro that would probably give you pause. Meaning we helped Fidel come to power in the first place then tried to overthrow him for reasons not democratic and had a hand in Cuba’s corrupt history under Batista regime..Batista was a tyrant and was our *****, we were running that country ..but Fidel wasn’t having that when he came to power..our hands weren’t clean in the matter..since I know this bit of history I found it ironic that Kap wore the clothing at the time he did...so when you ask me if I’m “good with Fidel Castro” as a American I’ll ask you if your good with the history between America and Cuba? Are you good with the US having a hand in overthrowing the government in a neighboring sovereign country? Then getting caught doing it?Because we don’t seem to like it when Russia does it..are you okay with us supporting a tyrant like Batista in order to assure our private economic interest in the country continues? Are you okay with operations such as Cuban project? Are you okay with government/state police targeting a minority section of the country that were once considered 3/5 of a person, weren’t giving full rights under the constitution and systematically held back socially and economically by government/state policies?...that’s a whole lot of history dropped on ya ***

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s a history between the US and Fidel Castro that would probably give you pause. Meaning we helped Fidel come to power in the first place and had a hand in Cuba’s corrupt history under Batista regime..Batista was our *****, we were running that country ..but Fidel wasn’t having that when he came to power..our hands weren’t clean in the matter..since I know this bit of history I found it ironic that Kap wore the clothing at the time he did...so when you ask me if I’m “good with Fidel Castro” as a American I’ll ask you if your were good with the history between America and Cuba?
**** man Kap prolly dont even know what you know, he just loves the attention and stirring ****

***** the nfl, kap did the right thing, them ****'s wanted to settle the collusion case outta court cause they know they got busted, than gone say they giving him a workout opportunity in front of teams but didnt want the media their so they could try and control the content, than they gone give this man something like 2 hours to respond on whether he was going to accept the workout invitation or not, lol, who they think they can try like that, im glad kap said ***** yall, come over here, made them look like hypocrites, so let me get this straight, the nfl settled out of court, fine players all day long, but they acting like they didnt know how to make it to the workout, lol, what they gone say next, the commercial airlines wouldnt change their tickets that fast, GTFOH, kap like ab still in they ***** em mod, like kap dont know the nfl waited this long and only scheduled the workout in hopes of saying he was washed up.

The nfl(nogood ****** leadership) has no leg to stand on, anybody trying to justify mason rudolph's stupid *** being on a roster before kap, no need in even talking to them. If you dumb enuff to run up on a player that has your helmet, you deserve to get cracked up side the head, and why is rudolpd the almost redhead reindeer not suspended, lol, this **** just gets comical by the day and is a prime example of why you cant take alot of white people in leadership positions serious, ****'s are a joke.

I hope the Steelers sign him. Mason Rudolph just threw 4 picks and just got clocked on the head, might as well take a punt on Kaepernick. But we won’t cause we don’t want the media circus, that’s the real reason why no one will sign him. Same with Tebow

NO WAY the nfl is gone go for that ****, they not letting kap go to no team with a Black headcoach unless they think that team can never win!

Ok, I guess someone has to be that guy right?

Of course it doesn't make it true but, in this case, it is. Tebow was viewed positively for what he did. Kap, is viewed as a disrespectful, unappreciative n***er.

Tell me the difference between the 2? Why is one acceptable but the other isnt? Why does one get work in the league & jobs as an analyst & the other is blackmailed?
Do you have proof he kneeled during the anthem? I don't remember that at all. That picture could have been any of the numerous times he kneeled to pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back