Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes The Black Lives Matter movement is just another liberal white supremacist stunt but that chart is fake.
It might be, but it's numbers really aren't out of line with the FBI's uniform crime report is uses as its source.

Rocking a Kunta Kinte shirt at his workout 😂

View attachment 102108
One quick point. Kap has been wearing T-shirts and socks that represent his world view and his beliefs since the kneeling controversy. Cool I love it. All about freedom of speach. Especially when the speach isn't hurtful or degrading . He has ever right to say what he wants. Just seems like social justice reform is only important for him when in the league or talking about the league. Since he has been out of the league can anyone remember a time when you saw photos online or on TV of him wearing T shirt with this type message? My point being 1 on you wear this T to an interview with your old job that fired you for being too political... 2 Is Kap or his message beliefs or world veiw relevant without the NFL or talk of him back in the NFL? Do we really care what Kap have to say? Has he been at any rallies? Protest? Why haven't we seen him? Just curious.

Advertisement
franchise getting smoked in this thread and libs being seen

LOVE IT

Advertisement
Wtf is anti American? The amount of **** this criminal enterprise has caused world wide. You people are crazy. You proud of the kids in cages? People being jailed for profit? Catholic church molestation? School shootings? People dying bc they cant afford medicine. I may not agree with everything about Kap, but to hate a man trying to do better than the standard is racist.

Advertisement
One quick point. Kap has been wearing T-shirts and socks that represent his world view and his beliefs since the kneeling controversy. Cool I love it. All about freedom of speach. Especially when the speach isn't hurtful or degrading . He has ever right to say what he wants. Just seems like social justice reform is only important for him when in the league or talking about the league. Since he has been out of the league can anyone remember a time when you saw photos online or on TV of him wearing T shirt with this type message? My point being 1 on you wear this T to an interview with your old job that fired you for being too political... 2 Is Kap or his message beliefs or world veiw relevant without the NFL or talk of him back in the NFL? Do we really care what Kap have to say? Has he been at any rallies? Protest? Why haven't we seen him? Just curious.
Why would you care what he has to say, he speaking against people like you.

Wtf is anti American? The amount of **** this criminal enterprise has caused world wide. You people are crazy. You proud of the kids in cages? People being jailed for profit? Catholic church molestation? School shootings? People dying bc they cant afford medicine. I may not agree with everything about Kap, but to hate a man trying to do better than the standard is racist.

Please tell me you aren't a UM graduate.

Advertisement
Then you actually dont know his service history lol. He was a f-up who would have been court-martialed and kicked out the Navy had his daddy and granddaddy not been Navy royalty.
Oh so you have intimate knowledge of the situation from behind your keyboard huh..I didn’t vote for mr. McCain but respect him 10 folds more than this clown we have now that ppl blindly support..go sit down..matter of fact you need to go take a lap around the block for tryna disrespect any veteran who served this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back