Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he is not good enough. If he were a team would have signed him.
Maaaaan....

Put whatever emotion about the guy you have aside and be rational.

Karp right now at a minimum is better than...

Rudolph
Driskel
Fitzpatrick
Darnold
Trubisky
Finley

Even if you disagree, with the above, theres no way any NFL fan can objectively claim theres 32 back up QBs better than him.

Advertisement
This is an enlightened post. Boarcane hates the message, hates the messenger, and yet protects the right to express a message. I am not neigh sarcastic. I love this.
It’s how I feel about Neo-****/white supremacists marches. Hate the messengers and message but protect the right to express.
Should I discuss Trump rallies???
Nah, too political.
Your mom is a kaitlyn Jenner
Bro stop talking about Blake James wife like that.

The MAGA-loids hate this dude with every drop of their racist blood. I hope to **** he signs and tears it up, but the NFL is a corporate sellout league run by scared old white people too pvssy to run the risk of losing a dime from their MAGA-loid fans.

Keep blaming it on race instead of the the fact that he's not worth the headache. If he was any good, he would be on a roster like Kenny Stills. Stills takes a knee but still gets a 10 million dollar extension. But I guess old white guys are scared.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if you disagree, with the above, theres no way any NFL fan can objectively claim theres 32 back up QBs better than him.
Even if you are right, he's not worth the headache. If he was Cam Newton, someone would put up with him. The Dolphins put up with Kenny Stills because he was worth it.

Sad that on this forum where we can all come together and then you get reminded that hatred for Kaep never ends. He spoke his mind for not just himself hut millions of us today, in the future and the past dealing with racism and discrimination but somehow it's still an issue to many smh
Agree or disagree, what he did at the time was what it was. He had and continues to have the right to do so. But, in the same manner, the NFL has the right not to employee him. So why the outrage. With that said, what he did today was clown the NFL, the 25 teams that went out, and the media. This was just a publicity stunt. Nothing about what he did stands for any cause. It was all about him and Nike.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The MAGA-loids hate this dude with every drop of their racist blood. I hope to **** he signs and tears it up, but the NFL is a corporate sellout league run by scared old white people too pvssy to run the risk of losing a dime from their MAGA-loid fans.

This.

One was unfortunately a slave - the other lives in a mansion.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Attachments

• A0A48235-4396-4DAE-BFA3-E7F3E3C08760.gif
    A0A48235-4396-4DAE-BFA3-E7F3E3C08760.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back