Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 pages long

Say something bad about Trump and Dmoney and cuban raft gang come in shut it down right away

Advertisement
He didn't call himself Toby. The shirt says Kunta Kinte signifying that like the character in her roots, he would never bow to masters. Kunta would never sell out. He would always fight for what's right....freedom and liberty.

Thats why Kap wore the shirt. He's not trying to compare himself to a slave. In Kap's mind the NFL, Trump, and millions of people's insistence that he stop protesting police brutality during the national anthem was analogous to them wanting him to be Toby. White men in this country have ALWAYS tried to dictate what, how the black man should exist in this country. But men like, Malcolm X, Dr. King, and Ali have resisted the white man's attempt to be "Toby."
Kap, keeping with the example these men led, is saying, " I will never call myself Toby. You do not get to dictate who I am and what I do. I'm Kunta Kinte. I was born Kunta and I will always be Kunta Kinte. You cant break me or make me. I am who I am. "

That ***** knows that, He's just running interference.

Advertisement
He’s an incredibly well payed martyr now. The NFL settles with him for tens of millions and Nike pays him millions more. He literally made himself a cash cow of a business for the rest of his life. Much better than a signing bonus and a few more years as a backup. He nailed it ****ting on the flag. His socks with pigs dressed as cops sealed the deal for me. Everyone has a right to free speech. I would fight for his right to be a scumbag.
He should primary Pelosi and join the squad

Trump 2020
KAG!

"Immediately after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) formally announced an impeachment inquiry in September, the Trump campaign pulled in a staggering $1 million in just 3 hours. "

In contrast, Democratic front runner and former Vice President Joe Biden only has $9 million cash on hand. And Senator Bernie Sanders, who has pulled in the most among all the Democratic candidates, only has $34 million cash on hand.
President Trump and the Republican National Committee (RNC) raised $125 million in the third quarter, blowing past Democrats’ fundraising totals. According to Trump’s campaign manager, the president has $156 million in cash on hand with nearly $310 million raised so far this year.

Advertisement
The dude did it to himself. The only way you would tolerate the media bs he brings is to be a top ten player. Kap is not that.
No team will ever take a flyer on a media crap storm for a back up. Just as Antonio Brown how it works when TMZ starts showing up to your locker every day.
Let alone the fact that the guy is calling out his bosses as he tries to use his lawyers to force him back into the league.
Nothing happeningis happening to him that he doesn’t own responsibility for. Sorry

Advertisement
I think he gets signed by weeks end. Some team will take one for the league.

His jersey -- whether he plays not -- will immediately become the top seller, and it wont even be close.

Advertisement
Here comes legions of Caucasians to remind us that they hate Kaep and why for the 57,392 time. Fun times.

I wish somebody would sign him just so I could laugh at the online meltdown, doubt it’ll happen though.

Didn't take long for the race baiters to come out. How about the non-caucasians? He's not worth the headache.

Dude turned down contract bc the money wasn’t right and he won’t be a back up. Dudes a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back