Kadji ball off of Illinois

Just read the Illinois board, and wow, they are delusional. They think that one call (which was not missed) was what lost them the game, and they feel they were "robbed" all game long, and the refs were biased towards Miami, and that this is part of a long standing conspiracy going back to the 80s to keep Illinois from winning the NCAAT.

Advertisement
Just read the Illinois board, and wow, they are delusional. They think that one call (which was not missed) was what lost them the game, and they feel they were "robbed" all game long, and the refs were biased towards Miami, and that this is part of a long standing conspiracy going back to the 80s to keep Illinois from winning the NCAAT.

I was fighting with a person I met on Saturday about Illinois and their tradition. I told them, YES THEY HAVE DONE MORE THAN US IN BASKETBALL and I said it several times. But when I asked how many NCAA Champs they have in the sport, he kept saying "but we're better than you."

Add them to the ever growing stupid fan pool.

How about the phantom foul that put paul on the line (after two misses, when they were down by four, second to last posession)? Terrible call.

How about the phantom foul that put paul on the line (after two misses, when they were down by four, second to last posession)? Terrible call.

There were a bunch of bad calls. The Kadji foul (Where he was raped and somehow hit the shot stuck out), there was a foul called on Scott where the player on Illinois made ZERO contact but the ball went into Scott's stomach at 100MPG and it was a loose ball.

Advertisement
This is such a small aspect of the entire game. Kadji was fouled most possessions he had in the low post and yet no one is complaining about that. Illinois did a pretty good job of containing the pick and roll but there were plenty of times when Larkin's drive was prevented with a hip-check by the helping big. There were bad calls back and forth, fact is Illinois didn't take advantage of us when they had the chance and no one is left to blame for that but themselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back