Kadji ball off of Illinois

CaneST26

Senior
234.jpg

Advertisement
Nope. I literally just pulled up the game replay and got a screen cap. I have zero clue how to create a gif based off of external video and they don't offer the ability to go frame by frame.

It doesn't matter. If they get the call they still are down points. This is what I don't get about a "bad call," when if the reverse happens the opposite outcome isn't guaranteed.

It is one thing if they claim a controversial goal tending or charge on a basket that gives the team the lead.

This call only gives possession back to Illinois.

Advertisement
Except the point is that everybody clamoring and complaining about it being a bad call are flat out wrong. Fact.

Except the point is that everybody clamoring and complaining about it being a bad call are flat out wrong. Fact.

Right, but the point I am trying to make is it doesn't automatically change the game. That charge in the OSU game changes the game. This only gives them an addition possession.

Is that before or after Kadji touched it?

After. It has just left Kadji's hand to go out of play when it glances off of the hand of the Illinois player before falling to the ground. That was the angle shown one time after they fouled Durand when he was coming across the timeline before shooting free throws.

Advertisement
Is that before or after Kadji touched it?

After. It has just left Kadji's hand to go out of play when it glances off of the hand of the Illinois player before falling to the ground. That was the angle shown one time after they fouled Durand when he was coming across the timeline before shooting free throws.

That's what I figured and backs up what I thought might have happened on the one replay they showed after the play. A gif would be better, but I'm done talking about this call. On to Marquette.

I saw so many one sided calls last night for Ilinois I wanted to throw my chair through the TV.

Last edited:
FWIW, the head of officials was on John Feinstein a few minutes ago and said that even with replay it was not conclusive whether the call s/h/b reversed. Now I understand that the guy is prone to defend his officials, but this was one part of a 15 minute interview and he seemed very sincere.

Either way, this was not a game altering call. No guarantees that they score even if they get it back. Shot clock would not have been reset.

I saw so many one sided calls last for Ilinois I wanted to throw my chair through the TV.

Advertisement
LOL at the whiner failing to show the other angle.

Huh? Were we watching basketball or football last night because at times I couldn't tell. For instance Larkins "jump ball" as his head is being pulled backwards. No foul there? Or the countless other hacks but then we get called for a Ticky tac hand check.

If you were referring to the video then never mind. I officially hate Big10 fans. Not just limited to those dbag Ohio State fans anymore.

Last edited:
I think the officiating in the tournament has been as good as it could be, so far.

Advertisement
LOL at the whiner failing to show the other angle.

Huh? Were we watching basketball or football last night because at times I couldn't tell. For instance Larkins "jump ball" as his head is being pulled backwards. No foul there? Or the countless other hacks but then we get called for a Ticky tac hand check.

If you were referring to the video then never mind. I officially hate Big10 fans. Not just limited to those dbag Ohio State fans anymore.

Yup, just the whiner on the youtube clip.

Advertisement
Back