2023 Kaden Feagin offered: ATH Illinois

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would be shocked if he seriously considers UM. He's from a small Amish town, so UM would be a major culture shock.
maxresdefault.jpg

No kidding. look at the dudes chasing him on the play that starts at the 44 second mark. I see a lot of kids just adding some extra curricular for their college applications in this tape.
Pretty sure that’s against my wife’s old high school which is a co-op of three schools with a total of 200-300 kids

This kid could be good, but he’d have to get to camps to see how his athleticism translates.

Advertisement
Pretty sure that’s against my wife’s old high school which is a co-op of three schools with a total of 200-300 kids

This kid could be good, but he’d have to get to camps to see how his athleticism translates.
For sure. I try not to hold quality of competition against someone too much as you can only play who is in front of you and you live where your family lives, but I have no idea how good this kid based on what he is running through/from. And I am not even sure what position he projects at. Hopefully he makes it down for whatever summer camp is going to be called this year.

Reminds me a little of Mark Fletcher...Or better yet Brevin Jordan. That's exactly what Jordan looked like with the ball in his hands.

Any relation to troubled former Deerfield Beach/Illinois player Steven Feagin?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, he plays against extremely weak competition. You need accurate ht/wt and testing numbers for him. And as stated earlier he needs to hit the camp circuit. My question is what happens when he gets to college and he's no longer the biggest, fastest and strongest player on the field? How will he handle it mentally?

Plus, with all the known talent in SoFla in the 2023 recruiting cycle, there will be plenty of overlooked players available who you can get a better read on because you know the opposition they faced and coaches in SoFla can give you more details on said player. Do you bypass them and sign this kid?

Advertisement
Back