Kaaya's Shoulder

brock

All-American
IMG_4805.jpg
Probably from when he got slammed by pugh

Advertisement
FSU's freshman QB- who outplayed Kaaya and had a strong 2nd half - was pretty much retarded all night.

The dude looked concussed the majority of the game.

Brad Kaaya would be a good qb but what he lacks makes him terrible. He's not draftable at all to me.

Advertisement
View attachment 39504

Ah, opportunity smiles on the 'Canes...Rosier takes first team reps and then Richt can question "velocity" in team meetings on Thursday, make the change to Rosier and instantly earn the team's respect for showing everyone is accountable for their performance, while giving himself plausible deniability in the the media ("Health of my QB"). Mr. "As Much Fire as an Icecube" sits and the team (especially the offense) responds against UNC with a mobile, more emotional QB.

CMR just needs to...

p0vbVcg.jpg

Last edited:
Brad had one really ugly throw - the rest of the WRs dropped the ball
Noticed that too but it doesn't fit the narrative even after kaaya threw what was presumed the game tying td on 4th down.

Ah, opportunity smiles on the 'Canes...Rosier takes first team reps and then Richt can question "velocity" in team meetings on Thursday, make the change to Rosier and instantly earn the team's respect for showing everyone is accountable for their performance, while giving himself plausible deniability in the the media ("Health of my QB"). Mr. As Much Fire as an Icecube" sits and the team (especially the offense) responds against UNC with a mobile, more emotional QB.

CMR just needs to...
You jest, but I do wonder if Rosier would do better under this O. Then again Richt didn't start him after offseason evaluations, so probably not. Idk if he has the arm.

There were three dropped balls that were on the WRs that game.. One to Berrios, one to Malcolm, and one to Dobard. The rest were drops bc Kaayas throws were so off target.

Advertisement

There were three dropped balls that were on the WRs that game.. One to Berrios, one to Malcolm, and one to Dobard. The rest were drops bc Kaayas throws were so off target.

Guess we just have a different view - I have always felt when the receiver gets two hands on the ball they should catch it. My guess is the UM wife receiver coach agrees with me

Guess we just have a different view - I have always felt when the receiver gets two hands on the ball they should catch it. My guess is the UM wife receiver coach agrees with me

Wife Receiver? Is that a Trump campaign position?

Oh I jest with that, but not Rosier...Kaaka only has a fire in his belly if eats habaneros

Advertisement

thats a saying for WRs who are constantly trying to become better at their position bc you cant improve making excuses. but reality is clear as day, Brad Kaaya does this all the time makes terrible throws.

No need for the idiocy here.

Rosier and Kaaya are on different levels. Kaaya isn't the future all-pro some think he is on here, but he is the quarterback best suited to start right now.

Advertisement

Careful with the logic here. It was a terrible throw in the end zone, the rest of the night he was fine. People seem to think he should be unbeatable with that sieve of an ol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosier and Kaaya are on different levels. Kaaya isn't the future all-pro some think he is on here, but he is the quarterback best suited to start right now.

honestly Rosier would add a different element to the offense that we really need to keep drives alive and score more points. I don't think the "talent" gap is that far off between the two.

Rosier can't really throw. Put him in and everyone knows he is running and isn't a real threat to pass. So there's goes the other element.

Idiocy? Can't wait for all the "troublesome shoulder" excuses yet to come. Yeah, Rosier is really bad:

[video=youtube;NfFWdkU9cVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfFWdkU9cVw[/video]

Advertisement
Back