Kaaya's mom was in the movie Friday?

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Am I the only one who didn't know that she played the crackhead Felisha in Friday? She was also in House Party 3 and In Living Color.

How did I (we) miss this?

http://thebiglead.com/2014/02/05/miami-recruit-brad-kaaya-mother-actress-played-felisha-in-friday/

1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, I didn't know it, so **** all of you. I guess if I didn't have a life, I wouldn't have missed it.

Well, I didn't know it, so **** all of you. I guess if I didn't have a life, I wouldn't have missed it.

Its all good, but lets be real here, outside of one poster you are at least doubling up every poster in number of posts all the while joining the site the latest.......

Its all good, but lets be real here, outside of one poster you are at least doubling up every poster in number of posts all the while joining the site the latest.......

Let me rephrase. I have a life outside of the recruiting board. I racked up most of these on the basketball board.

Advertisement
I get it, I get it. I don't start following recruiting until December really, so I missed it, hence why I put in the OP, "how did I miss it." I deserve the mocking, so bring it on ****ers.

I get it, I get it. I don't start following recruiting until December really, so I missed it, hence why I put in the OP, "how did I miss it." I deserve the mocking, so bring it on ****ers.

We kid because we love here on CanesInsight. You know that, brother. :)

Advertisement
Joined October 2012, has 4,502 porsts, has a life. Got it.

Already addressed that, posts racked up last basketball season, or also not sleeping after my son was born. Like I said, I deserve it, bring it, but you've got to do better than that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back