Kaaya's Issue that must be fixed

Kaaya's pocket precence and awareness is a bigger problem than the oline. He had plenty of good pockets tonight. Yes they wife's on a few but he's holding the ball way too long and staring down his receivers and trying to force it into double coverage

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya is a f**king bi*ch

The guy who has been knocked out, but kept playing is a "B**ch". The guy who is expected to overcome guys dropping balls left and right, and an offensive line that allows every line they face to manhandle them is a "B**ch". Do me a favor, sit down, stop being an overly emotional woman. Brad Kaaya isn't Dan Marino, but he didn't lose this game tonight.

The offense is horrible because its frankly the perfect storm:

1. O-line is garbage. FACT
2. Our QB is immobile and lacks pocket presence. FACT
3. Our WR's drop more balls than any other P5 team. FACT
4. Run game does our O & QB no favors and is weak. FACT

Add in extremely questionable playcalling and play design (not fact but getting close to it) and a lack of leadership and what you have?

This garbage offense.

This is on Richt guys. He should've put in Rosier. And for Brad slurpers...We all saw a NFL QB making 12 mil a yr get benched for a backup last night. Richt should know better. He's tired
And the year he wanted to take off is breaking our hearts. He better recruit 10 EE's and another 25ish regs to make up for this debacle.

Fans here kill me. I'm not saying Kayaa is elite, but ****, the guy got sacked 8 times, not to mention however many other times he got pressured or knocked down. Yet people are talking about replace the QB? Nothing is going to change until the OL gets fixed, and most here knew before the season started that the OL was one of our biggest weaknesses entering the season. All of a sudden, people are forgetting that was a concern.

GTFO with your sensible logic

Advertisement
He's also playing scared

He was sacked 9 times tonight and hit about 11 times so **** yeah is scared. Coach Searles is terrible there is a reason he moves around every few years, and unfortunately we are seeing it first hand. This oline didn't play nearly as bad last year.

I am thinking in the off season they should give joel Rodriguez a look, he would be an ideal replacement he is big time technician and would be cheaper than coach Searles thus freeing staff budget room to bring in good OC that can actually help him cal plays.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Can't really teach pocket presence at this point.

He has absolutely no feel for pressure, and he's got lead feet.

Fans here kill me. I'm not saying Kayaa is elite, but ****, the guy got sacked 8 times, not to mention however many other times he got pressured or knocked down. Yet people are talking about replace the QB? Nothing is going to change until the OL gets fixed, and most here knew before the season started that the OL was one of our biggest weaknesses entering the season. All of a sudden, people are forgetting that was a concern.

Like 5 of those sacks was on him stop stat watching and use your ******* eyes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back