Kaaya's Issue that must be fixed

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
Is pocket presence. He's a statue with zero ability to elude on a boot or step up in the pocket. He has all the tools otherwise. The problem is that it's such a big problem we will never win with him unless the Oline is elite. Brad cringes to the point where he closes his eye before releasing the ball when he knows he's taking a hit. The difference now is he has hesitation issues to top it off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don't feel it's something that can be fixed unless we get Leatherwood and Donaldson next year. I would put Rosier in last couple series left against VT. Coach can claim Kaaya injury. If Rosier provides a spark then you go with it.. Got to play the hand your dealt.

Anybody back there would be gun shy when you are getting killed every other play.

Yeah, he is running into defenders now. When the o-line does block he runs into the LE who is the only one pushing into the backfield.

Advertisement
Hopefully this oline magically fixes itself for next season because Brad isnt going anywhere.

Advertisement
On that last sack of the game, Kaaya prepared to go down when there wasn't even a defender about to sack him. The boy is shook. Our offensive line is beyond awful, probably the worse to ever come through Miami. But he's not anywhere close to being perfect.

Richt just left Kaaya in and he folded like a ugly girl with the prom king taking a sack before it ever happened. So far Coley was a better OC than Richt. I don't see how anyone can dispute that.

Advertisement
It can't be fixed...

We have the worst OLine in the country, Kaaya is garbage & our run game is average at best.

We need a brand new QB, 5 brand new OL's & Richt needs to hire an OC, otherwise it will be another 4 years of mediocrity.

Hopefully this oline magically fixes itself for next season because Brad isnt going anywhere.
The transfer from LSU gets penciled from day one and Donaldson gets to start from day one. Can't be worse than this.

He was trying tonight but oline did. It help. Kaaya is not gonna avoid multiple guys getting into the backfield within 2 secs

Fans here kill me. I'm not saying Kayaa is elite, but ****, the guy got sacked 8 times, not to mention however many other times he got pressured or knocked down. Yet people are talking about replace the QB? Nothing is going to change until the OL gets fixed, and most here knew before the season started that the OL was one of our biggest weaknesses entering the season. All of a sudden, people are forgetting that was a concern.

Advertisement
Back