Kaaya

hes horrible. he missed so many open wr's. has no feel for the game. my friend who is an FSU fan said "How do you watch this kid every week? all he does is float the ball. he has no feel for the game. he holds you guys back"

Because we don't have another choice.

Rosier is garbage and Allison according to everyone on this board is going to get beat out by Perry, so he isn't an option.

Advertisement
Somewhere in Louisiana Terry Bradshaw is smiling...Sooner or later the light usually comes on if you have a breath of common sense, and the light shines brighter and brighter...Right now Bradley is a lightbulb that is flickering..

Our receivers were open all day and this dude threw wide left, wide right, overthrew, and underthrew them! Smh
Buddy has the weakest arm for a college qb I've ever seen! Richards and coley beat guys deep all the time and they have to wait for these ducks this guy throws!! Terrible!!!

You must not watch much college football.

He has 0 athleticism. Put him in shotgun, he's decent. If he has to move at all he sucks. That's the reason he sucks from under center. And he doesn't read defenses and go through his progressions well.

Advertisement
There is no substantial difference between Jacory, Morris and Kaaya. All at one point overrated, all average college QBs. The first round pick talk was nonsense.

Advertisement
He's regressed w/ Richt. Thought for sure the opposite would happen. Still our best option at QB this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's regressed w/ Richt. Thought for sure the opposite would happen. Still our best option at QB this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol ??? he's regressed since his freshman year after it was on him to lead after Duke Johnson left. And you don't know if hes our best option or not

Advertisement
Back