Kaaya

OBLIVION

Smokes Fools
Maude
Guy was named the ace hardware player of the game. 48% passing gets you that?

Not Walton or Richards but Kaaya.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our receivers were open all day and this dude threw wide left, wide right, overthrew, and underthrew them! Smh
Buddy has the weakest arm for a college qb I've ever seen! Richards and coley beat guys deep all the time and they have to wait for these ducks this guy throws!! Terrible!!!

Kaaya, is what he is. He needs a clean pocket to be successful and overall is an average/slightly above average QB.

Advertisement
Kaaya, is what he is. He needs a clean pocket to be successful and overall is an average/slightly above average QB.

Above Average ? What does he bring to the table that says this ?

I did say slightly above average and when compared to all college D1 QB's I would say he is just that.

Out of 100 QB's his QB rating is around 34 which is slightly above average.

Advertisement
Hes average at best....no reason to continuously miss open recievers and fail to go through his progression. Yea he makes some money throws but the bad outweighs the good with him

I did say slightly above average and when compared to all college D1 QB's I would say he is just that.

That's because the payers he has

Hes average at best....no reason to continuously miss open recievers and fail to go through his progression. Yea he makes some money throws but the bad outweighs the good with him

Stare down an wr , throw in double coverage when Dbs slip down on the other side

Advertisement

That's because the payers he has

You mean like David drops Njoku? There have been a ton of drops this year and Kaaya has missed a bunch of open WR's. Kaaya is average/slightly above average no better and no worse.

Last edited:
I think his perceived accuracy is a bit overrated in his game tbh. This year he has been accurate generally but hasn't been helped with players dropping passes in others games. However today he missed a bunch of throws plain and simple

you're being kind. Accuracy is woeful. He seems to have regressed under Richt but he had problems in the past also.

I think his perceived accuracy is a bit overrated in his game tbh. This year he has been accurate generally but hasn't been helped with players dropping passes in others games. However today he missed a bunch of throws plain and simple

hes horrible. he missed so many open wr's. has no feel for the game. my friend who is an FSU fan said "How do you watch this kid every week? all he does is float the ball. he has no feel for the game. he holds you guys back"

Advertisement
Back