Kaaya

imurcane

Banned
Banned
This isn't a pump him up thread, but **** he is tough taking those shots and getting up.

Advertisement
Im a kaaya fan but he doesnt even know he can throw the ball away. He loses so many unnecessary yards.

crossover22[]_[];2683503 said:
Im a kaaya fan but he doesnt even know he can throw the ball away. He loses so many unnecessary yards.

Yeah he takes too long to wind it up and throw! Needs to work on a quicker release for sure.

Advertisement
You're a moderator but you sound ridiculous. He still is not making reads quick enough.

So saying BK is tough is ridiculous? He is getting his *** kicked week in and out. He keeps getting up. His play has been terrible, but if you can't see his toughness then let me suggest it is you who are the ridiculous one.

Richt was a bad hire for Kayaa. I feel for the kid. His NFL stock has plummeted. Not one team can think he is NFL material after this year. Richt either shows loyalty to Kayaa or moves to a QB that fits his system better to actually win some games. Malik needs a shot. He can't do any worse can he?

Advertisement
kaaya is overrated. he has lost his mojo. he was mr. 3 and out last year. our best qb performance was rosier against duke.

You're a moderator but you sound ridiculous. He still is not making reads quick enough.

So saying BK is tough is ridiculous? He is getting his *** kicked week in and out. He keeps getting up. His play has been terrible, but if you can't see his toughness then let me suggest it is you who are the ridiculous one.

On the contrary, I think he rattles easily and has done and won nothing his entire career at Miami. He's soft.

I'd like to know what Rosier could do. This season is over.

Last edited:
Advertisement
05:08 PM
Take a page out of Notre Dame's book....use more quick hitters....all of Miami's passes are drop backs with no protection that's a disaster waiting to happen.....use bubbles and rb screens....quick hitters to offset the d....

Why on God's green earth are we trying to throw the ball 30 yards on each play? Either we have a good OL or we don't!

Advertisement

Brad Kaaya is far from "tough" you do sound ridiculous

Advertisement
Back