Kaaya Wins QB MVP - Canesport Interview

Advertisement

150.gif

Advertisement
Summary of article:

-Came across the country to compete and will bring back the QB MVP
-Of earning MVP honors, Kaaya said "That's meaningful to me. There were a lot of good QB's out there. I think they all could have gotten it. ... It means a lot."
-Arrived Friday and spent Saturday on campus with Coley: "We were just chilling," Kaaya said. "I was showing my mom around campus. We were talking about this recruiting class, guys we like, things we agree on with guys who Miami is trying to get."
-A few of those are receivers that were on campus today - Ermon Lane (who didn't compete) and Travis Rudolph and Johnnie Dixon (who did). It was Rudolph that landed Wide Receiver MVP honors. "They are highly ranked guys I'd love to have (to throw to)," Kaaya said. "(They) have speed to where even it's a bad ball it's caught."
-Tried to build relationships with players that were there, but didn't want to "push to hard"
-Says he know Dixon is interested and that everyone wants Ermon
-Coley gave him some coaching points and technique pointers and that both Coley and Golden were excited about his work
-Kaaya family met with Golden after camp
-Golden met Kaaya's mom for the first time (game over)
-Says he's 100% solid commit and that "there's no better staff than here"

//// if there is a Kaaya bandwagon I want to be driving the sumbitch or riding shotgun! Favorite recruit this year

That Kaaya wagon is already rolling man. Everybody loves that dude.

He doesn't have a bandwagon anymore. For all the difficulties we have had with all the local kids, Kayaa's bandwagon is actually Salt Lake Stadium in India packed to the brim.

Summary of article:

-Came across the country to compete and will bring back the QB MVP
-Of earning MVP honors, Kaaya said "That's meaningful to me. There were a lot of good QB's out there. I think they all could have gotten it. ... It means a lot."
-Arrived Friday and spent Saturday on campus with Coley: "We were just chilling," Kaaya said. "I was showing my mom around campus. We were talking about this recruiting class, guys we like, things we agree on with guys who Miami is trying to get."
-A few of those are receivers that were on campus today - Ermon Lane (who didn't compete) and Travis Rudolph and Johnnie Dixon (who did). It was Rudolph that landed Wide Receiver MVP honors. "They are highly ranked guys I'd love to have (to throw to)," Kaaya said. "(They) have speed to where even it's a bad ball it's caught."
-Tried to build relationships with players that were there, but didn't want to "push to hard"
-Says he know Dixon is interested and that everyone wants Ermon
-Coley gave him some coaching points and technique pointers and that both Coley and Golden were excited about his work
-Kaaya family met with Golden after camp
-Golden met Kaaya's mom for the first time (game over)
-Says he's 100% solid commit and that "there's no better staff than here"

//// if there is a Kaaya bandwagon I want to be driving the sum**** or riding shotgun! Favorite recruit this year

Advertisement
What is not to love about this kid? He is hitting all the bases. Still say Olsen gets the first ring, but this kid certainly will get his own.

Advertisement
Back