Kaaya weighed in today at UM

Advertisement
He's not an athletic freak, but he can move around. He would pull around the end often and was lead blocker for the toss sweep. He ran a few bootlegs here and there, but I think Kaaya is going to avoid sacks with his feet IN the pocket. He has very active feet when you watch him play and he'll be able to maneuver in the pocket. It's very similar to how Manning moves his feet in the pocket (I'm not comparing him to Manning. Chill). At 6'4, 235 he will be able to stand behind our mammoth line and manipulate pass rushers and throwing lanes with his feet...you know, like a real good QB does.

How athletic is he? I know he's more of a PP, but does he have some speed to scramble?

i think he has enough to tuck and steal a few but what's most important is his pocket presence...which is elite as far as im concerned

pocket presence > athletic ability

Advertisement
Kaaya scored on the goalline in the Semper Fi game off of a read option, after he was robbed of a 20 yd TD pass by a short spot. Only a yard, but the guy looked comfortable toting the rock if needed.

Cant wait until 4 years from now and see Kiper and McShay arguing over where in the top 10 Kaaya will go

Wow... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy tiger. Let's get him enrolled first before we start talking NFL draft position...

LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1 18m

Craig Anderson associate AD of the University of Miami just told me I had to leave the building. And that I was barred unbelievable

LUTHER R CAMPBELL @unclelukereal1

The bad part about it just before Craig Anderson told me to leave the building I was just being asked by the qb from California and his mother to take a picture with them

Dieter Kurtenbach ‏@dkurtenbach 3m

I see that Uncle Luke’s complaining about being told to leave UM after he tried to commit an NCAA infraction. So… business as usual for him.

Advertisement
i sat 5 seats from this guy at the bowl game. no way in **** hes over 210.

not knocking the kid at all, but that weight seems inflated.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Craig Anderson associate AD of the University of Miami just told me I had to leave the building. And that I was barred unbelievable

The bad part about it just before Craig Anderson told me to leave the building I was just being asked by the qb from California and his mother to take a picture with them

I see that Uncle Luke’s complaining about being told to leave UM after he tried to commit an NCAA infraction. So… business as usual for him.

nothing against uncle luke but it makes perfect sense to bar him from the building considering his history.

Geezus Christo @ that Banned In the USA video. Crown the late 80s/early 90s. Best time in history.

i sat 5 seats from this guy at the bowl game. no way in **** hes over 210.

not knocking the kid at all, but that weight seems inflated.

i sat next to him to and he looked every bit of that weight to me. he is 6-4. i am 6-2, and i weigh 225 and he was as big as me.

nothing against uncle luke but it makes perfect sense to bar him from the building considering his history.

And our history with rogue boosters.

Advertisement
Back