Kaaya weighed in today at UM

Gotta luv Uncle Luke. Trashes the program, endlessly ******* about Randy's demise, calls the UM president everything short of a racist . . . and yet wonders why he can't parade around the athletic bldg like he owns the place. Also sure the NCAA would luv to hear Luke is having photos taken with recruits on their OV.

Advertisement
i sat 5 seats from this guy at the bowl game. no way in **** hes over 210.

not knocking the kid at all, but that weight seems inflated.

i sat next to him to and he looked every bit of that weight to me. he is 6-4. i am 6-2, and i weigh 225 and he was as big as me.

you were closer than I was, Ill roll with your evaluation then.

actually i introduced myself to him and shook his hand. didn't really sit next to him.

LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1 18m

Craig Anderson associate AD of the University of Miami just told me I had to leave the building. And that I was barred unbelievable

LUTHER R CAMPBELL @unclelukereal1

The bad part about it just before Craig Anderson told me to leave the building I was just being asked by the qb from California and his mother to take a picture with them

Dieter Kurtenbach ‏@dkurtenbach 3m

I see that Uncle Luke’s complaining about being told to leave UM after he tried to commit an NCAA infraction. So… business as usual for him.

nothing against uncle luke but it makes perfect sense to bar him from the building considering his history.

And our history with rogue boosters.

After all we been through with the NCAA, how come he didn't knw that is a violation??? He should knw the rules front and back after his history...

Luke is an entertainer not a good one but one nevertheless
An entertainers seek the spotlight
Better question is how da fugg can you just walk into the bldg?
I would be eating someone's lunch for allowing this to happen.

Advertisement

i sat next to him to and he looked every bit of that weight to me. he is 6-4. i am 6-2, and i weigh 225 and he was as big as me.

actually i introduced myself to him and shook his hand. didn't really sit next to him.

Did you "accidentally" graze his weener with your hand after you shook his hand?

Holy **** a post that isn't in all caps ;)

Did you "accidentally" graze his weener with your hand after you shook his hand?

HAHA....****

Advertisement

im thinking he probably was their becaue the kid he coached Mike Smith was on his OV. Just a guess though...since he know longer is a coach maybe its diff for him to be on an ov..he might be seen as a booster or it could be a recruit violation..not sure....

Advertisement
Cant wait until 4 years from now and see Kiper and McShay arguing over where in the top 10 Kaaya will go

i could care less where he goes in 4 years. what the ***** is wrong with you peoples.

i care about what he is going to do at Miami during the next 4 years. if that is parlayed into a great NFL career, that's a bonus! but cot**** perform here and take us to the phucking promise land first.

Cant wait until 4 years from now and see Kiper and McShay arguing over where in the top 10 Kaaya will go

i could care less where he goes in 4 years. what the ***** is wrong with you peoples.

i care about what he is going to do at Miami during the next 4 years. if that is parlayed into a great NFL career, that's a bonus! but cot**** perform here and take us to the phucking promise land first.

Um........... dont you think if he's rated that highly that means he brought us back to where we want to be? Im saying this because I believe this kid can be that good/great so why is that a problem?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back