Kaaya was better under Golden than he is under Richt

rejuvaphan

Recruit
I think Golden was horrible. He helped destroy our program. Yet, under Richt , Kaaya has regressed. Out Offense seems more predictable and less imaginable than it was under James Coley. Richt seems stubborn and he keeps running the same conservative plays , while having some offensive weapons.

The Defense is playing really well. Manny Diaz is excellent.

Is this why Richt could never win a championship at Georgia? Would we be better off if Butch was our HC?

So sick over these 2 games wthat we should have won, in spite of all our faults.

Advertisement
In 2014, Kaaya had lots of NFL OL players, and NFL skill players at WR, TE and RB. He couldnt beat anyone, surrounded by talent most teams dont amass in ten years.

Yet he never did ANYTHING against average or better teams.

In 2015, he had a much better OL, and better skill players, yet he never did ANYTHING against average or better teams, plus he played 6 games without Folden as HC.

His stats came from throwing moon balls deep against awful defenses, and dumping passes to players who made lots of yardage after the catch.

So, give him a OL with depth, seniors and NFL players, NFL RBs and recievers and TEs, and he can beat bad teams and have good stats. So could I.

He hasnt gotten worse. He cant run OR even MOVE, isnt accurate, and shows no QB saavy. Also a certified and licensed choke artist.

With a terrible OL and second to third rate RBs and recievers, he is exposed and totally 100% a disaster.

In 2014, Kaaya had lots of NFL OL players, and NFL skill players at WR, TE and RB. He couldnt beat anyone, surrounded by talent most teams dont amass in ten years.

In 2015, he had a much better OL, and better skill players, yet he never did ANYTHING against average or better teams, plus he played 6 games without Folden as HC.

His stats came from throwing moon balls deep against awful defenses, and dumping passes to players who made lots of yardage after the catch.

So, give him a OL with depth, seniors and NFL players, NFL RBs and recievers and TEs, and he can beat bad teams and have good stats. So could I.

He hasnt gotten worse. He cant run OR even MOVE, isnt accurate, and shows no QB saavy. Also a certified and licensed choke artist.

With a terrible OL and second to third rate RBs and recievers, he is exposed and totally 100% a disaster.

How did he have a better OL last year? It's the same guys. The WR group is potentially a bit worse... we now have AR15 instead of Scott and we're using more of guys like Berrios versus Herb Waters. Really similar in terms of quality.

Same quality of talent. Worse performance. Different staff and scheme. Easy to see what's failing. Hope Richt makes an adjustment and makes things easier on Kaaya and the rest of the offense.

Advertisement

How did he have a better OL last year? It's the same guys. The WR group is potentially a bit worse... we now have AR15 instead of Scott and we're using more of guys like Berrios versus Herb Waters. Really similar in terms of quality.

Same quality of talent. Worse performance. Different staff and scheme. Easy to see what's failing. Hope Richt makes an adjustment and makes things easier on Kaaya and the rest of the offense.

Look at Kaayas offense last year against AVERAGE or better teams, like FSU and UNC. No better, his stats were.

I am prejudiced against CMR from the start. I hate "Aw Shucks" coaches, and I hate big game chokers.

But even our last two losses were light years better than what we've seen the last decade. Nobody on our offense belonged on the field if they were on FSU or UNC. As much as I hated CMR showing zero energy, and "aw shucks, we missed an extra point! Dagnamit!" style, He did enough to win both games easily. Failing on multiple chances for catching or throwing an easy wide open pass to win the game is on the players.

Advertisement
So are we just going to continue to have scores of new threads started daily that essentially convey the same sentiments? Same old bullshyt posts. **** me!

What was the OL better than? That was one of the worst O-lines I've ever seen, the same players as this year with less experience.

In 2014 he was a shaky true frosh helped up by playing on a team with elite talent on offense, and last yr the offense was basically the same as this year, but he looked much better. At this point I think you have to figure Coley was doing a better job last year than Richt is doing now with the offense.

Kaaya choked every chance he got under Al Golden Including his freshman year. I don't know what sort of fantasy you all are imagining about how "good" of a QB he's been here before this season, but its not reality.

Advertisement

Look at Kaayas offense last year against AVERAGE or better teams, like FSU and UNC. No better, his stats were.

I am prejudiced against CMR from the start. I hate "Aw Shucks" coaches, and I hate big game chokers.

But even our last two losses were light years better than what we've seen the last decade. Nobody on our offense belonged on the field if they were on FSU or UNC. As much as I hated CMR showing zero energy, and "aw shucks, we missed an extra point! Dagnamit!" style, He did enough to win both games easily. Failing on multiple chances for catching or throwing an easy wide open pass to win the game is on the players.

He had 405 yds and 3 TDs against FSU last year (their defense was top 10 last year)

He had 405 yds and 3 TDs against FSU last year (their defense was top 10 last year)

He might have been on his way to that this year if not for the flutter ball in the attempt to put us up by 17.

He also had pretty good yardage against UNC last year, but didn't put up a single point until the score was 45-0. Context matters.

He might have been on his way to that this year if not for the flutter ball in the attempt to put us up by 17.

He also had pretty good yardage against UNC last year, but didn't put up a single point until the score was 45-0. Context matters.

"Flutter ball?" He had more time in a clean pocket than the rest of the night on that play. He starred down one receiver, couldn't recognize he was covered, didn't throw the ball away to live another day, but threw a perfect strike to the defender.

Your mullett weighing down on your brain?

espnapi_r73743_576x324_16-9_wmain.jpg
Which one are you?

Advertisement

Doesn't fit the narrative. He's terrible, always has been.

Advertisement
Back