Kaaya vs. ranked teams

canefan88xbl

Redshirt Freshman
Not sure if this has been posted before, but I thought I would lay down some facts about Brad's performance in ranked games. Especially, since people criticize his "inability" to win the big game. In his three years, Brad has played against 7 teams that were ranked at the time of the game:

Nebraska '14
FSU '14
FSU '15
Clemson '15
UNC '15
FSU '16
Va Tech '16

In those games, Brad has averaged a 58% completion rate, 284 yards, 1.8 TDs and 1 INT.

His highlight was FSU in 2015 when he threw for he completed 29 of 49 passes for 405 yards and 3 TDs.

Interestingly, he has thrown 30% of his INTs (7) in these games 7 games, which represent less than 20% of his games played.

I'm a fan of Brad and hope he stays (yes, I know Pete thinks he is leaving). He is going to be a better QB than anyone we will have on the roster and give us an opportunity to win the coastal and compete for the ACC.

We do not have the depth in the OL or secondary to make a run at the playoff next year. We can get someone experience, but the grass is not always greener and people need to recognize that fact.

Advertisement
I thought I'd lay down some **** YOU I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS NEGATIVE ****. THERE'S ENOUGH TO BE SALTY ABOUT WITHOUT THIS ****. CAN WE JUST STICK TO HOW MUCH RECRUITING SUCKS UNTIL THE SPRING?

Thanks.

Advertisement
Back