Kaaya under center = Run play

knuck1952

Recruit
It's a miracle that the offensive line can generate any yards when Kaaya's under center. I hope the new staff can develop a play action game where we are not telegraphing RUN!

Congrats to the team!

Advertisement
It's a miracle that the offensive line can generate any yards when Kaaya's under center. I hope the new staff can develop a play action game where we are not telegraphing RUN!

Congrats to the team!

That pendejo Coley needs to take his **** to Pop Warner football. ******* JOKE of an OC. I can't wait until you leave maricon!!!

Our entire offense is pathetic, I can guess what we will do on 75% of our plays before they happen.

He called a decent game, accept for those unnecessary bubble screens.... went for it on fourth down in our own territory was gutsy, but it worked

Advertisement
He called a decent game, accept for those unnecessary bubble screens.... went for it on fourth down in our own territory was gutsy, but it worked

Coley is always trying to steal easy yardage with those bubble screens. But, more often than not, they get blown up which results in the offense usually facing third and long, and subsequently ending in a three and out. Pat Nix had a better screen game. Coley's screen game equals drive killer. Dude is a poor thief as a coordinator.

Coley is always trying to steal easy yardage with those bubble screens. But, more often than not, they get blown up which results in the offense usually facing third and long, and subsequently ending in a three and out. Pat Nix had a better screen game. Coley's screen game equals drive killer. Dude is a poor thief as a coordinator.

Miami used to be a great screen team. Obviously we have no idea how to run wr screens. Coley at least mixed in a few trick plays today. But there is no play action passing game other than out of the shotgun and everyone knows Kaaya's not running the ball.

If they throw incomplete on 1st down, 2nd down is a run 99% of the time. If they run for less than 3 on 1st down its a throw on 2nd down 99% of the time. Why even look to the sideline?

the crazy thing about those wr screens is the personnel grouping.

you would think you would have your best screen blockers in for those plays or at least have an audible when its clear af that the defense is keying in on it.

I swear he is trying to get stacy coley hurt. The entire country knows when we are going to him on a wr screen. He gets mauled **** near every time. smdh

Advertisement
Same as last year when Gus was in the backfield and Malcolm was split out wide. Was run 100% of the time

What makes it so crazy is that. you would think he would pass more with Kaaya under center in the latter part of the season just to catch some teams off guard.

ITs insane that he would keep doing things that put the players health at risk.

What makes it so crazy is that. you would think he would pass more with Kaaya under center in the latter part of the season just to catch some teams off guard.

Exactly. I thought he was doing it to set teams up for awhile, but the switch never came. There appears to be no rhyme or reason for the plays, just picking from the list.

The really good OC's will show something a few times and then play off what the other team does. Not happening right now.

Advertisement
I actually yelled at my TV to stop throwing the WR screens after the 3rd failed attempt and almost killing WR Coley. When we set up for these plays, its not like OC Coley has any passes that LOOK like a screen but then the 'blockers' run by the defensive backs, running a route. You know, to mix it up and not be predictable.

Kills me he had both TE's out on the perimeter blocking, on the only WR screen that worked.

Then to have the RB screen, to Walton, and it went for good yardage and a first down, I was like...OMG, he actually called a good play, (most importantly) at the right time.

Coley is killing us as an OC. Just one more game...that's all...just one more game.

Exactly. I thought he was doing it to set teams up for awhile, but the switch never came. There appears to be no rhyme or reason for the plays, just picking from the list.

The really good OC's will show something a few times and then play off what the other team does. Not happening right now.

i thought the same **** thing!!!

It just baffles me how a guy is making 6 to 7 figures and is dumber than a box of rocks.

How can he be that bad. Just letting madden pick his plays.

Advertisement
I seen some things that bothered me as well yesterday, For one why cant they split Walton and Yearby out in the backfield at the same time. Two, how can you justify running a read option with Kaaya when you know he is not a runner and everyone of course engages on Walton for a 2 or 3 year loss. Three, of course the bubble screens are drive killers. Four why did we bring in Trayone Gray for 2 or 3 plays at the beginning of the game, what was the purpose of that. Five, I notice we make our most mistakes when the play clock is about to expire; no excuse for that, and finally Coach Coley cant make adjustment if his life depended on it, it's evident in how poor we played offensively in the 2nd half.

Miami used to be a great screen team. Obviously we have no idea how to run wr screens. Coley at least mixed in a few trick plays today. But there is no play action passing game other than out of the shotgun and everyone knows Kaaya's not running the ball.

It's not designed for kaaya to run the ball. It is a run pass option for the rb. He can hand it off or pass.

It's a given if we pass on first down and it's not successful, it'll be a run on second. And like others have said, this is the worst WR screen team of all time.

On one play in the 2nd half Kaaya ran a read option running to the left while Walton was trying to run to the right and it resulted in a 2 yard loss, that's a play that shouldn't even be in the play book.

Advertisement
Back