Kaaya took a sack on this play....

30422052876_117e28d9f5_b.jpg

The middle of the field looked like that ALL GAME and can anyone recall a single catch in the middle of the field? Fvck Richt above anyone else.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I'm Richt I have Richards/Coley coming underneath on every single play. There were so many times that VT blitzed on 3rd down and we had 4 verts called.... no one was open and kayaa had to take a sack.

Richt and Kayaa are responsible for 6 of the 8 sacks in my estimation.

Richt is allergic to the middle of the field and it's fvckin annoying.

If I'm Richt I have Richards/Coley coming underneath on every single play. There were so many times that VT blitzed on 3rd down and we had 4 verts called.... no one was open and kayaa had to take a sack.

Explain how Kaaya taking a sack on this play and then underthrowing Herndon and throwing into double coverage on the INT are on Richt. Coley was also wide open down the middle of the field on another play Kaaya missed throwing short into coverage.

Advertisement
The mechanics while attempting to step up, slide in the pocket is similar to that of a cat puking

86 was still running his route, would've been an int if Brad had throw it to the middle without him knowing. The LDE was already past the tackle, LB free in the 3 gap...and finally, this is a still image, all these elements in 3 seconds...eh. but I agree with a previous poster, run up the middle would be an easy 7 yard gain. But we know Kaaya ain't running. Throw the ball away.

Part II.....again...plays that take longer than 3 seconds should be ripped out of the playbook.

I counted 4 of the sacks tonight were completely all on Kaaya. The kid can't handle if someone farts on him. He's just punch drunk at this point.

Advertisement
Ol sucks but Brad stares down wr's, slow with progressions and holds on to the ball too long . Play calling is awful.

Oh and wr's drop everything.

Njoku added another drop to his resume.
He also cost us 4 points by dropping himself in the open field.

Advertisement
Kaaya is ***...

The OL is ***...

& Richt is a ****** playcaller...

Things we've discussed for the last 3 weeks... Nothing has changed & nothing is going to change, until Kaaya is gone, the OL replaced & Richt hiring an OC.

This is the preaching Richt needs to hear on Sunday...And the other six days of the week!

Syracuse was killing them with short passes and that opened up the **** downfield because the dbs started to creep up.

Advertisement

86 was still running his route, would've been an int if Brad had throw it to the middle without him knowing. The LDE was already past the tackle, LB free in the 3 gap...and finally, this is a still image, all these elements in 3 seconds...eh. but I agree with a previous poster, run up the middle would be an easy 7 yard gain. But we know Kaaya ain't running. Throw the ball away.

Part II.....again...plays that take longer than 3 seconds should be ripped out of the playbook.

The wde had darling beat to if you look to the left.

Yes, step up and run. It's wide open. And if "Kaaya ain't running," put in someone who will.

Last edited:

He could have thrown it to Njoku or run for a few yards. He got sacked.

Advertisement
Back